Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

The voting says otherwise!

1BADF350

#23 Post by 1BADF350 »

Coors Light for me.:head:

CptHook

#24 Post by CptHook »

I would have to say my favorite is: Labatt Blue, and on occasion corona w/ lime. Favorite drink after riding: Twisted Tea.
Least favorite drink: Geary's Pale Ale (I dont know if thats local or not) but since since Im 20 I tend to find myself drinking what is bought which tends to be bud , diesel and light.

CptHook

#25 Post by CptHook »

And favorite mixed drink is my own concoction me and my buddies came up with called "Poo" (mixture of Mountain Dew and Pepsi). Take Pepsi pour it in a cup, then Mountain Dew on top of that, the two wont mix and so you will have two seperate colors of soda, then add some kind of liquor, Captain Mo's seems to be the one of choice, and then to finish the poo buy a bag of Gummi sharks (the ones that are white and blue) and put one to float at the top of your drink and enjoy!

CptHook

#26 Post by CptHook »

ughh, lol just thinking of that stuff gives me the shivers, I think what made it the worst was that it was the first type of beer I ever drank, so it wasnt until I drank a good beer that I truely realized how horrible it was:(

J. Delaney

#27 Post by J. Delaney »

What about Moose Drool? That's pretty good stuff too. MacTarnahans Thunderhead rocks too, but I haven't been able to find it lately.

Derno24

#28 Post by Derno24 »

Hey for the expensive tastes Chimay. What the heck is Chimey Dirt!

Ryanstones

#29 Post by Ryanstones »

Mickey's Big Mouth Malt Liquor, gets you there quicker! Just one sip, you'll do a back flip!

That was my motto at 14. Then 5ths of bacardi 151, straight. Then Hundreds of kegs and cases of michelob and busch, (i've got the keg tops to prove it!). Then at 21, Yaeger and RollingRock brought the pain down on me.

2 weeks after my 21st, I QUIT! Bet I haven't had 50 beers in the last 16 years.
Alcohol, the Opiate of the masses. I don't piss my $$ away anymore, i'd rather watch nascar, or get beat on the head with a stupid stick!

To each his own. Now to drop the ciggies.:hammer:

Derno24

#30 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
To each his own. Now to drop the ciggies.:hammer:

You quit beer, but still smoke which one of us is dumber?

No really if you could tell me I would appreciate it. I think we are running a lil even Ryan!tongue.gif :w: :drink: