Southern Cannondaleriders Sand Ride!!!!!!

bombsquad54

#11 Post by bombsquad54 »

F A S T E S T cannondale! not fat. we will have to do some serious night riding in the trails. thats a blast, until the leader slides out and everyone piles up( use better lights than stock400ex. ) MAN IM READY TO GO!!! HURRY UP HAPPY GET TO WRENCHIN ON THAT MOTO. J/K talk to ya'll tomorrow. im going to take reserves on campsites soon so we dont have to camp in the sand:mad: so pm me if you are going, and we can start getting an idea of how many we have here. no rush just when you know something, give me a heads up. we will set a date as soon as happy lets me. LOL smile.gif just shoot me some ideas on the date

Happyboy

#12 Post by Happyboy »

Reserves not necessary that time of year. And we get up there Wednesday when we go. smile.gif
I think we went March 23 last year. So, a week before or after is good weather.

bombsquad54

#13 Post by bombsquad54 »

happy they are set up on a new system i think. look at the site. see yall tomorrow:p

Happyboy

#14 Post by Happyboy »

I know. They allow reservations. But I was saying they aren't necessary. When we get up there there is pretty much noone around. Makes for great riding.

jesshamner

#15 Post by jesshamner »

Are paddles necessary? I will try to make it out there if not.

cdalepilot

#16 Post by cdalepilot »

night riding does kicka$$ @ waynoka, but night jumpn is where its at !:head: hope for some windy weather and a full moon and let the flyn begin.:clap:

bombsquad54

#17 Post by bombsquad54 »

yea you dont have to have sand tires, im using stock 400ex tires. they kick *** out there. im setting up a dual battery system and some big freaking lights, night trail blazing. there is a shop pthat sells tires in the park. that shop actually has a lot of parts for cannondale, 400ex and even the 450's. little sahara, ok is a blast, and 7 bucks for all day riding. bring warm cloths cause its a cold mofo at night. I wonder what everyone else is going to think seeing the army of dales!!!!:head: :head: :head: :head:

jlm996s

#18 Post by jlm996s »

Are paddles necessary? I will try to make it out there if not.

You used to be able to rent paddle tires there, but I don't know if you still can or not. I would recommend on atleast renting them if possible. Check out waynoka.com

jesshamner

#19 Post by jesshamner »

It sounds very interesting and my girlfriend and I have both been wanting to get to some dunes. I may have to make it out there.

Happyboy

#20 Post by Happyboy »

Paddles just make it that much nicer. You can still ride and have a blast out there but you will tend to get stuck easier without paddles.