Canondaler Hacked

comander420

#21 Post by comander420 »

it was up but it looks like it was hacked again, is anyone still seeing that it is hacked?

JST

#22 Post by JST »

wtf is that music?

Jaybr

#23 Post by Jaybr »

I think we're covered. I've got this whole site backed up with the exception of the forum database, which the ISP takes care of.

gnccblaze440

#24 Post by gnccblaze440 »

i just tired it 7:30 this morning and it worked for me, does it do the same for everyone else ?

levi550

#25 Post by levi550 »

Yep it is back

cannibalq8

#26 Post by cannibalq8 »

Hi guys

I just read the posts here and made some research about those M.F's... Les3ah ( name of beat of insect ) . m6anesh and others... r group of arabian hackers call Hacker Arab Team thier website ) .. it is mix of Sudians, egypition.....etc... but most of them r sudians as i see.
they work is to hack all americans,isreals websites and destroy them... after made other research its look like they get the hacking tools and knowldge from Americans . isreals and european hacking websites as u see here ( )

m6anesh ( sudian ) pix ( )

the forums for 2 groups ( Hacker Arab Team and Black Hacker Team ) .. this forum show the websites which is hacked by them ( both team ) and the names of the members who hacked the websites )

i will update u guys ( if u want )

jschner

#27 Post by jschner »

Thanks for the info guys. But to be on the safe side, I'd delete any links to those guys because they can trace them back to here and I wouldn't want to draw their attention to Cannondaleriders. Or at least delete the html part of the posts and make people cut and paste the links to be safe.

Anyway, they got me around 8:52 am PST on Nov.27th and again yesterday the 28th around 6pm. They are finding a hole somewhere and installing some sort of script that replaces their stuff when I try to fix my site. I have disabled a few things to see if that helps but only time will tell. They deleted some key files like viewtopic for the forums and all the main pages for the site. But I have since restored them.

I see a lot of IPs from an ISP in Amsterdam so my guess is that is where they are from. Maybe Jay can be on the look out. Their IP's are always changing so they really can't be blocked that easy. I'll keep you guys posted and thanks for the help.

Derno24

#28 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jschner
Thanks for the info guys. But to be on the safe side, I'd delete any links to those guys because they can trace them back to here and I wouldn't want to draw their attention to Cannondaleriders. Or at least delete the html part of the posts and make people cut and paste the links to be safe.

Anyway, they got me around 8:52 am PST on Nov.27th and again yesterday the 28th around 6pm. They are finding a hole somewhere and installing some sort of script that replaces their stuff when I try to fix my site. I have disabled a few things to see if that helps but only time will tell. They deleted some key files like viewtopic for the forums and all the main pages for the site. But I have since restored them.

I see a lot of IPs from an ISP in Amsterdam so my guess is that is where they are from. Maybe Jay can be on the look out. Their IP's are always changing so they really can't be blocked that easy. I'll keep you guys posted and thanks for the help.

Thanks for the info. Good luck shutting them down!:head: :hammer:

cannibalq8

#29 Post by cannibalq8 »

someone hack thier website ( forums )sad.gif

Cdale_racer_669

#30 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

someone hack thier website ( forums )

if anyone tried that they probably would trace it back and hack yur computer and screw everything up sad.gif . id love to see it though:usa