falicon cranks

haydug

#11 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by dunnbandit1
the last time i talked to some one there they said they was working on the head and it would be finished soon so hoppfully
they already have the bottom end finished
( after 6 months  i am almost afraid i lost my engine so i dont want to sent them anything else till i get my engine back so i know i can trust them anyway)

I took me almost a year to see my motor come back from them, and in the mean time I had purchases a brand new billet crank for the motor (best there was at the time) so I imediatly tore the motor apart to change cranks, low and behold my cartrigde plate had never moved. :confused:

To beat all, it came in at over 1k then what was promised. I thought about sending it back, but I knew I would never see my engine again, so I chalked it up to en expensive lesson. :cry:

Brad77

#12 Post by Brad77 »

Originally posted by haydug
I took me almost a year to see my motor come back from them, and in the mean time I had purchases a brand new billet crank for the motor (best there was at the time) so I imediatly tore the motor apart to change cranks, low and behold my cartrigde plate had never moved. :confused:

To beat all, it came in at over 1k then what was promised. I thought about sending it back, but I knew I would never see my engine again, so I chalked it up to en expensive lesson.   :cry:

Wow sad.gif

Ryanstones

my preeetty

#13 Post by Ryanstones »

Now what to do with it? I'm probably gonna save it for my cannibal.

Ryanstones

#14 Post by Ryanstones »

yum, long wait, great job guys!

CannondaleRider

#15 Post by CannondaleRider »

I got mine today biggrin.gif smile.gif Thanks again everybody.

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

Hmmmmmmmm.........I thought I had a deposit on one of these. I guess it is lost in the mail or something?smile.gif

Jaybr

#17 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Derno24
Hmmmmmmmm.........I thought I had a deposit on one of these.  I guess it is lost in the mail or something?smile.gif

Only 10 where ready this go round, more to come soon.

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Only 10 where ready this go round, more to come soon.

Just messing with ya Jay!

I trust you will take care of me. smile.gif