Ok really guys the Cannondale of the Month

Canniboomer

#41 Post by Canniboomer »

OK here it is...
Bombsquad got my vote above already, and 440rider for best storage shed of the month!!!biggrin.gif

bombsquad54

#42 Post by bombsquad54 »

sad.gif they wont let me be in it canniboomer. because my quad wont be togather till next weekend, come on guys by the time you hold the poll, the moto will be running. doesnt that count

speed_demon

#43 Post by speed_demon »

Canniboomer-it's not your fault you have such a nice ride...and bombsquad-you'll be eligible for the nex CDale O' the Month!

bombsquad54

#44 Post by bombsquad54 »

well the only thing that has changed from the old pic is the rings on the beadlocks are red now. which looks better. now it will have a 450 kit, z400 bearing, and loctight, lots and lots loctight. i guess can we wait till mid december to start the vote, and so i can take a new pic of it and have the vote.

alliecat53

#45 Post by alliecat53 »

tongue.gif Stinkers:p

You shouldnt disqualify bombsquad's cannondale just because you know it would win! wink.gif His dale will be up and running in a week or so, that's pretty darn close... and it'll be running definately better!! Come on, you know you want to look at a bad quad for the next month... yup yup... :head: He doesn't only have a nice quad, but also the passion for cannondales. He would be a super candidate for this! Let it fly boys! :ride:

USAMoto00

#46 Post by USAMoto00 »

And so would quite a few others that have been here MUCH longer! (be perfect candidates) All of these quads are lookers in my book, and they are following the rules I might add. His will be eligable, but seniority rules have spoken. Derno runs a tight ship if you haven't noticed, although he may be tempted for some high quality ahlcohol.:drink: :usa

Derno24

#47 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Derno runs a tight ship if you haven't noticed, although he may be tempted for some high quality ahlcohol.:drink: :usa

MMMMMmmmmmmmm Beeeeeer!

All complaints are duely noted and filed. Only problem is no file.

You have till the end of this week. Besides you can always go for next months COM.

USAMoto00

#48 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thank you Juge Derno! And on to other business......:clap:

gnccblaze440

#49 Post by gnccblaze440 »

ill throw mine in too

Derno24

#50 Post by Derno24 »

Ok guys you will have till thursday to nominate your Cannondales. Right now we have 10 entries. I am not sure how many voting columns I get, but I may have to pair some down. If you don't make this months voting due to pairing down you will automatically be entered in next months!smile.gif