Can anyone confirm this??????????

CdaleRacer0128

#2 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

my dealer has said the same thing..someone in sandiego bought them and are in the process of moving their company to the place no official news til march

Rookiex

#3 Post by Rookiex »

lol yeah the owner of k&k for real call him!

drbowtie

#4 Post by drbowtie »

I was never a fan of the Rumur-Mill...

I too have heard third party, not fourth, that Cannondale does indeed have an owner and that it will be announced in March. However, if there actually was an owner... And that owner was planning on continuing status-quo... I would assume that it would be in that individuals best interest to announce it immediately... Right?

It would greatly increase the Dealer relationship with the manufacturer (that can make or break a company). This would allow the Dealer's a much better position to sell the product from which would also lead to them reordering product from the factory...

Don't kid yourself though... If indeed cannondale is not profitable (which is why I believe they are in financial trouble) then why would a billionaire purchase it? Billionaires are billionaires because they are wise with their finances...

The way I see it... We've got some significant "trail rid-in" to do yet!

Rookiex

#5 Post by Rookiex »

ahhh just hope for the best they are a great company from what I hear they where about to make the turn to a big company. They where 1 year from doing it.