Has anyone seen Huevos 7 or Carpe Diem yet?

quadprorider

#11 Post by quadprorider »

The Carpe Diem as small clips of motocross and H 7 has pretty much all of it. H 7 is extremely long and Carpe Diem also didnt hold up to all the hype about how much mtodross it had in it.

USAMoto00

#12 Post by USAMoto00 »

Dang, I'm going to watch it tonight after work. I hope that it has some good parts. I'll have to watch 7 again to make sure I didn't miss anything the first time.smile.gif As a side note to 7, if you guys like Ballance, they have a whole riding segment with him blazing thru the woods at a very high rate of speed! I would have hit the third tree I passed! lol:eek:

cdaleracer52

#13 Post by cdaleracer52 »

WOW, i saw 7 today and it was amazing! The level of riding skill was unreal compared to 6. Wes just gets better and better every time he stepps behind that camera. The jeremiah section wasn't as good as 5 though. I think hes faster on the R. Im definanly likeing the skate parks and the snowboard jibs.

cdalerider75

#14 Post by cdalerider75 »

Picked Huevos 7 up yesterday... watched it 3 times now... everything is really great about the video.. I do think that this one is kid friendly.. for your 3 -15... I just wished that they did interviews with the ridders like in Huevos 4 or 5...

I didn't see any cdales in the video.. I think we won't until ATK gets more pro-ridders... looks like jap bikes own all the ridders..

USAMoto00

#15 Post by USAMoto00 »

Chris, there was short interviews in the bonus materials. They had Little, Dunk, and Jones explaining their views from their segments. It wasn't as in depth as before, but it was something. Wait till you here Jones talk, he sounds like PeeWee Herman!lol

cdaleracer52

#16 Post by cdaleracer52 »

in the beggining of 5, is Michelle Reiser the chick with that z400?

CptHook

#17 Post by CptHook »

Oh man, I just got 6 earlier this year, I didnt even know 7 was out! Guess I gotta go to hbombs site and order it. By the sounds of it I will cross Carpe Diem off my list though...

USAMoto00

Carpe Diem Review

#18 Post by USAMoto00 »

Okay guys, here we go! I sat back after watching this video and thought about this video for awhile. After much thought I have come to a final conclusion. I really liked the direction that this video was aiming for. It's purpose was to give the fan or observer a face and personality to go with the name. Innervision made a valiant effort at doing this and at the same time keeping it on a personal level. Some of the footage was phenominal with some major air's including a 160' leap. The reason I had to really think about this video was because (in it's defense, I had just watched Huevos 7) of what I was expecting from previous examples. This video HAD moments of brilliance, but a lack of focus. Example: The segment headline would be "GNC Motocross", and it would start out with awesome footage and then it went back into it's "chorus" of footage that was shown throughout the video over and over again. Don't get me wrong, we've all hit jumps that were so smooth and we could hit them over and over all day long and keep a smile from ear to ear. But when I'm PAYING for a video of a place that I haven't seen and so on, I want to see a variety of environments, jumps, etc. This company has the right idea, they just need some refinement time. Maybe just feedback from us viewers. The footage was good that was shown, just a little to repetitive for my taste. All in all it's a good video, but it is not a Huevos caliber contender YET. I would like to see their Natalie Tips and tricks video to see how they handled it also. There are some very good segments and it is a decent video, but I recommend borrowing it before you buy it to make sure it is something you will be happy with. Once again fellas, I'm out!:usa

CdaleRacer0128

#19 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

can i borrow that? lol get that on here so we can download it hehe just messin they need to make a hard earned profit off it..

i think i'll pick up a copy of that and the tips n tricks:cool: I mean, i need something to keep up to derno at this challenge!!:hammer:

USAMoto00

#20 Post by USAMoto00 »

Derno said he had you covered.sad.gif