#11 Post by jessi jane »

Originally posted by cdembek
hello!!!!smile.gif

LOL...... HI........LOL

cdalerider75

#12 Post by cdalerider75 »

no dissrespect to Jess Hamner.. but ..

HOW U DOING:)

and your right.. should be more girls on this site!! Funny story.. well kinda... I picked up the cdale.. thought I could get my gf, at the time to go out ridding with me.. well she did.. then I was kicked to the curb.. 2.5 years down the tube.. one of her reasons was about the cdale.. something about me spending to much time on this site and ridding???? so jessi jane I am thinking the same thing.. where are all the girls that ride?? sorry but with out bf's??? Well I won't tell if they won't:)

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

:welcome:

jesshamner

#14 Post by jesshamner »

Here is an action shot.

CDaleChick

#15 Post by CDaleChick »

hey! nice to see another chick rider smile.gif

Braff1

#16 Post by Braff1 »

Welcome aboard Jessi Jane! Maybe we can all head up to Earlywine's and let you girls race, get you ready to race xc up at haspin. J/K

now tell Jess you need to trade your Blaster for a Cannondale.

Here is Jessi woking the pits while her man is out racing.

jessi jane

#17 Post by jessi jane »

Hey thanks for welcoming me (I guess thats how I should say it), and thanks for posting all the pics of me guys. Dan, jess did say something about trading my blaster in for a cannondale one time but I just don't think I am ready for that right now. Don't get me wrong I do love them but I think its just a little to fast for me right now, we'll his is anyway. Plus right now, lets just say the money ain't really flowin but maybe one of these days I'll get one.

USAMoto00

#18 Post by USAMoto00 »

You should get one now before this years awesome showing at the Nationals! Because then the price will go way up!lol By the way....:welcome: If you come to NEMX it will be a FUN ride, not race.