NEMX ride info set

USAMoto00

#91 Post by USAMoto00 »

Well, you have a huge group of people willing to help you get it dialed in if need be, and I'm sure that you will be very surprised with it on your first ride if you do the trade too. I'm very confident that you will be very happy.:usa

CdaleRacer0128

#92 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

NEMX, got it
lol

im a little slow.. hehe:(

USAMoto00

#93 Post by USAMoto00 »

I posted this on another thread and thought this is the rightful place to put it. If anyone is coming to the indoor ride that would be willing to bring a TV (small one) with a DVD player in it, I will bring Huevos 7 and Carpe Diem for people to watch for themselves.:usa

Derno24

#94 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
I posted this on another thread and thought this is the rightful place to put it. If anyone is coming to the indoor ride that would be willing to bring a TV (small one) with a DVD player in it, I will bring Huevos 7 and Carpe Diem for people to watch for themselves.:usa

What you don't own TV's in Ohio!

USAMoto00

#95 Post by USAMoto00 »

I don't think that my 32" TV qualifies as a small one or one with a DVD in it as specified. Go back and read carefully and don't get in a hurry to post whore. lol:p

speed2424

#96 Post by speed2424 »

Just not ones with DVD players in them.smile.gif

DMS

#97 Post by DMS »

Deposit sent...:dance:

Derno24

#98 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
I don't think that my 32" TV qualifies as a small one or one with a DVD in it as specified. Go back and read carefully and don't get in a hurry to post whore. lol:p

Hmmm I would say you are trying to be me not the other way around:p

I read it and stick to my first statement Don't people in Ohio have TV's. You want me to drive across PA with my quad probably an 8hr drive and bring a TV. Man you got some big ones! Break out the 32" and dvd player so we can see comfortably and not crowd around a little tv. MR CHEAPO! Or do I have to start calling you MRS. Bombsquad!:w:

cdalerider75

#99 Post by cdalerider75 »

Say.. Brian.. are you going to cut off this list? Group getting kinda large.. make a deadline date for payments.... that way you know who is def going and who is not..

USAMoto00

#100 Post by USAMoto00 »

I am going to call it once we get 20-25 people. I have to also take into consideration the kids that are coming. I know of 2-3 kids right now. There were a few people that thought about bringing friends too, if that's the case, I MUST KNOW about it BEFORE hand. I want this list to be accurate so if anything changes, please let me know in advance. If I do not recieve a payment by the Monday(3rd?), your name will be removed from the list so that another may step in. If you have any other questions, please ask. :usa