Christmas present thread!!

jfarrar

#21 Post by jfarrar »

i got a couple pairs of jeans , shirts , socks , boxers , hoodies , a watch ,some gloves , offroadfury3 and lowrider for the ps2 and i bought myself a ton of goodies for the ''black beauty''( tongue.gif

Cdale_racer_669

#22 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i got a Thor hoody,Thor Phase riding jacket, Thor shirt, Thor belt, Huevos 6, Travis and the nitro circus 2, Atomship cd, skindread cd,undershirt for snowboarding,knife, 120$ total between all my relatives and family, enzo ferrari model car, r/c motorcycle,cologne and plenty of love from my g/f, i think that concludes most of it all... oh ya.. a D&M kit,ecu,adapter cable

dalewannbe

#23 Post by dalewannbe »

Glad to hear you're getting a new digital camera 27, you always have such good info, and such fuzzy pictures ( well some times). Now we expect crystal clear pictures!

Commander I think you could use a new camera too, ha.

aroracer72

#24 Post by aroracer72 »

lets see.....for one i have a very small family (my dad..his g/f..and my grandma)...so i alreadt get little gifts. I got money from my grandma and money fom my dads g/f...thats it. And my friend told me his dad is gonna die in 6 months. I was really hoping the monster truck finale was within six months (his dad has always wished to see it live in vegas)..i was gonna raise money to take my fiend and his dad there..but he wont live long enough for it.... so my x-mas has been pretty bad. Too distract my friend from his sad news....im gonna behelping him customize his blaster and rebuild it and what not for free..thats my gift to him.
hope you guys had a great christmas.....cherish your loved ones...they wont be here for ever......
CHAD

bombsquad54

#25 Post by bombsquad54 »

thanks chad now were all:cry: but my hats off to you! my best friend got in a mx accident about 8 months ago and has brain damage now. it is really depressing to loose people you love and know, at least my friend lived, but now i dont know him. great gift for him, tell him we all have him and his father in our thoughts and prayers. by the way, you gotta love those crf250's, i wish i still had mine:cry: but my dale took the throne. :ride:

cdaleracer52

#26 Post by cdaleracer52 »

hmmm lets see... i got a snowboard trip at killington in VT, a new snowboard bag, the fox Hard pilot helmet, 115 bucks and 3 shirts. oh yeah and a few misc dale parts soon at my expence: shifter, seat cover, reusable oil filter, skid plate, and kill switch.

aroracer72

#27 Post by aroracer72 »

You'll love Mt. Killington..my brother went there and had nothing but praises about ti when he got back.

And i dont mind getting little for x-mas..i already have soo much..and im greatful for that...im jsut feeling really down for my friend...hes one of my good friends..and he doesnt deserve to loose his dad.......
CHAD

cannondale27

#28 Post by cannondale27 »

Hmm that pond by the W. Monument would be a good spot.The glow would be quite nice.

cannondale27

#29 Post by cannondale27 »

Just kidding!Is Jersey really that bad?

Drew

#30 Post by Drew »

My cousin is a Fire Fighter in patterson New Jersey and he says it is real bad there.