horrible day

jlm996s

#21 Post by jlm996s »

Hey Happy, when are they taking the tubes out?

Happyboy

#22 Post by Happyboy »

Heya Jeremy, Merry Christmas!!

Ah, the tube will come out in a week or so. We don't really know until the drainage gets down to a certain point. And even when they come out I need to take it easy for a couple weeks after that. Don't want the cut to open back up or anything. sad.gif

What you got going on?

jlm996s

#23 Post by jlm996s »

That sux! No riding for a while I take it:cry:

Just got back to work from a two week vaction...actually I was working on the house so I was glad to get back to my real job. What's you e-mail...got some nice pics to show ya.

whoamack22

#24 Post by whoamack22 »

yea i live in hot springs arkansas, i would like to ride with you when you get healed, i got a slow 400 ex but i would like to see a dale in action, im trying to get one next week sometime, my fingers crossed smile.gif

Happyboy

#25 Post by Happyboy »

You got my work email. The anytime email is happyboy_alt@yahoo.com

Happyboy

#26 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by whoamack22
yea i live in hot springs arkansas, i would like to ride with you when you get healed, i got a slow 400 ex but i would like to see a dale in action, im trying to get one next week sometime, my fingers crossed smile.gif

And the ride really doesn't matter a whole lot. It is nice having a fast ride for the short straits but we ride woodz and scrambles, so speed isn't where it is at. Its in the custom axis fronts and elka conversion rear. smile.gif

Jeremy, I have to tear the dale down and fix what ever got gummed up in the throttle during the race. I WD40ed the hole cable but ******, still real stiff. Guess I have to get a Z400 throttle.

whoamack22

#27 Post by whoamack22 »

yea i wish i had that suspension, i bet it is awesome, i just have to take the beating the stocks dish out

jlm996s

#28 Post by jlm996s »

Hey Happy, I sent you a link to some of my pics of the last race. The first couple are of the beginning and the last couple are of the aftermath of running into a tree. Flat tires killed me....Razr 2s are on the way:)