Cannondale basher alert!!!

bombsquad54

#21 Post by bombsquad54 »

I THINK I GOT EM HAHAHAHA. LMFAO

jacobw

#22 Post by jacobw »

nice reply ben cracks me up on of thier so they thought own loyalist rides a cannondale moto now nice work:clap: :clap: :usa maybe and jeff has been over there defending us too good work jeff I admire you for sticking up for us:head:

JeffQuadShop

#23 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I really have to bite my lip sometimes, I can loose potential customers if I'm not carefull. I'd hate to miss out on broken Yamaha and Honda parts sales. :usa

jacobw

#24 Post by jacobw »

lol that is funny jeff that cracks me up lol:clap:

bombsquad54

#25 Post by bombsquad54 »

go check out my latest guys, i got to see a post that got deleted! and i laid the smack down on respect.

jacobw

#26 Post by jacobw »

yeah there ya ben go get them all pissed off then send them to our site!!! j/k that was pretty funny i read the post before it got deleted!! That is nice and I like it how they bash us with out really knowing anything about cannondales:p

bombsquad54

#27 Post by bombsquad54 »

no i didnt piss anyone off. i just wanted them to check the facts. see how nice we are. smile.gif

Cdale_racer_669

#28 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

some people.........how many of those guys dissing the cdales do u think has actually rode one?i know alot of ppl around here are amazed by mine, and people that i talk to from atvsource on messenger are always amazed by something i tell them " i didnt know they had that" "wow" etc etc. i dont judge the 450r or yfz becuase i have never rode either, i just say what i hear from people that have had them, but i have rode against some. jsut about everyone is biased to what they ride, but I dont think anyone is as biased as honda riders. they crazy j/k:) one of the best perks of owning a cdale is this site!!! all the other forums are a "playground" like said before. this site is awesome and alot of fun and help

Cdale_racer_669

#29 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

oh ya, if one of u guys wanna copy and paste wat i said and claim it as their own go ahead, its not worth it for me to sign up at one of those sites just to argue:eek:

protraxrptr17

#30 Post by protraxrptr17 »

Bluetraxx was the first message board I joined. There used to be some pretty smart guys over there on the Raptor forum but they don't come around anymore. It has been took over by juvenile delinquents and all the smart people who actually ride and race have left. If you get bored just browse through it a little. Especially the Club BT forum. EXRiders is the same way. You can't even sell anything on those sites anymore without some 5th grader asking for pics and then saying you're too high on the price. I'm kind of an outcast anywhere I go. I have a Raptor and a Cannondale, the two most underrated rides in the history of the world. I know alot of people here hate Raptors too, but I like it and do well with it so that's all that counts I guess.

Jeff, don't worry about losing sales on that site. Stolen lunch money won't buy much anyway.