Pics of a dale with other motor in it.

aroracer72

Pics of a dale with other motor in it.

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

I know our european friends put that 650 motor in there quad, but i wold like to see pics of other quads that people have done this to. If our dales die out, ill be doing this, or i might be buying another dale frame and doing a conversion on that. Sp if you jsut have pics or know were some are, please show them!!!
CHAD

Drew

#2 Post by Drew »

If you do a search I think it was called yammidale....it was a dale with a 426 I believe

bombsquad54

#3 Post by bombsquad54 »

found it!

MotoX_Racer07

That would be Winkys

#4 Post by MotoX_Racer07 »

Thats Diamond racings quad. Actually Jims son John. They do not own it anymore though. Parted it out pretty much. His kid is back to c-dale because of how much better there motors run now and how much more power they make. They are fast thats for sure. To the average joe its not even worth the time & money spent on that project.

aroracer72

#5 Post by aroracer72 »

thanks bomb. Thats the pic i was looking for. I remember seeing a post quite some time ago on that quad, with pic of the frame mods and what not done to the frame. I was llooking for these, in combination with settling my interest..others might be interested in thsi that are newer members of this site. Cause some of use maniacs like little side projects rolleyes.gif
CHAD

Big Winky

#6 Post by Big Winky »

We did one with a 501 Husaburg motor in it also, I'll see if I can find the pics I took of it, boy was the intake and exhaust a bitc..... to fit.

aroracer72

#7 Post by aroracer72 »

yeah...thats what i would think to be the hardest part...fitting the carb and exhaust. And if i used any motor it would be a KTM/husaberg motor(they are the same company)....cause they have the chain on the same side.
CHAD

SlOoT

#8 Post by SlOoT »

Originally posted by Big Winky
We did one with a 501 Husaburg motor in it also, I'll see if I can find the pics I took of it, boy was the intake and exhaust a bitc.....  to fit.

For us the exhaust was a piece of cake smile.gif smile.gif We took a original FULL exhaust system of a LC4 and just made some new mounting points tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Intake was rather tricky tho smile.gif

And please, post some pics :eek: smile.gif

SlOoT

#9 Post by SlOoT »

Originally posted by Big Winky
We did one with a 501 Husaburg motor in it also, I'll see if I can find the pics I took of it, boy was the intake and exhaust a bitc.....  to fit.

Found any pics yet ?? smile.gif