bombsquad

wanablaze

#41 Post by wanablaze »

Did you tune it with the D&M?sad.gif Good luck, can't wait to get mine back running. Sweet dale, btw.:usa

CannondaleRider

#42 Post by CannondaleRider »

Thats a nice moto, I WANT ACTION PICS, lol.

Nevermind I guess, I get to see one in person in 4 hours(and maybe ride it if krash is in a good mood, lol.)

Be prepared to see me saying something about wanting my dale fixed in every post, Wait I do that anyways.

P.S. I want my dale fixed, j/k:p

aroracer72

#43 Post by aroracer72 »

cool beans...dont feel bad......some of us have spent over a grand..and our quads are still apart after 9 months!!!!!.....well not many...but mine is...god im getting impatient...but finally got most of my parts back and ready to assemble. I got shafted also on my work...i disassembled my motor myself..and sent my crank and head out...to get my valves checked/fixed and get winky's new crank mod thing a ma jig..lol. It took him some odd 3 months to return it..maybe longer..and when i got it back.....he forgot a zillion little parts..like bearing..seals....and what not. And now i install the crank and crank plate and start assemble on that on confusing side of the motor..lol..with all them darn gears...and i realize...wait...i have no stator key!!!..he forgot that too!!!!....Im seriously pissed....but gotta keep a cool head..and things will work out...glad to see you got your baby back and running...well..was running rolleyes.gif ....but all in all its fixed.and thats important. Hope you get a ton of hours out of ehr and ahve fun doing it!!!!!!!
CHAD
anyone have an extra degree key for the stator??

scooter-crusher

#44 Post by scooter-crusher »

that is a VERY nice looking moto, i love the way those things look stock, clean and mean, props guys!! i like the black on the engine too!!