Arena Race in Johnstown PA

CannTESTmaN

Arena Race in Johnstown PA

#1 Post by CannTESTmaN »

Here is the Application.
Sorry it is an image and it is Huge, be patient while it loads. That is all they gave me to work with. Please read it carefully, almost all of the details are there.

On a Personal note, many of you are probly wondering what type of track this is. well it is basically a short track setup with two single jumps in it. We basically are going there as "ambassadors" of our sport wink.gif. Not because its the cooles track this side of the Mississippi. It is fun racing with your buddies and so on. not to mention in front of 5000 people, flash bulbs going off like crazy! If you are within a couple hours of Johnstown PA. I would reccomend coming in.

MX setup works just fine no sway bar needed. turf tamers are Ideal.

Pro class has 150% payback (dont be afraid to race the Pro Class if you are an experience rider, it isnt an AMA sanctioned event or anyting.)

and Ameteurs in the top 5 trophy.

MUST BE 14 Years or OLDER to race.

To enter should call in your credit card #. because the mail in date is past.

Anyhow it is all there on the app. If you have any trouble viewing the app. E-mail me Kyle@cernics.com and I will make sure you get pre entered.

quadprorider

#2 Post by quadprorider »

So the singles are just flat landers? Also, how much does it cost to race and whats the number of motos? One last question...who all will be there?John?Doug?Jones? Thanks for all the info, Nick.

jfarrar

#3 Post by jfarrar »

i'm game

CdaleRacer0128

#4 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i'd love to go but SAT's are callin my name for one last time!:mad:

CannTESTmaN

#5 Post by CannTESTmaN »

Click on the application button for all of your info.

Natalie showed up last year becase he was on his way through. The jumps are singles.

Mr. Farrar I look forward to seeing you there!

Are we headed out to Cali, to stay with the Moore's again or what??? biggrin.gif

CdaleRacer0128

#6 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

so how'd it go!?

jfarrar

#7 Post by jfarrar »

i didn't go !!!didnt finish the quad in time due to this wonderful january weather

quadprorider

#8 Post by quadprorider »

WOW, I never realized how much I really hate snow..... We got over 10 inches......:mad:

CdaleRacer0128

#9 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i got 10" too but still had SATs, oh well didn't finish my quad completely either

spent the whole time ridin around on the warrior, pulled it in the driveway and got an offer from someone to buy it!! **** that's good stuff!tongue.gif

quadprorider

#10 Post by quadprorider »

NICE.....I dont have any school so I'm happy because I get time to work on my bike now