riding pics

toothandnail

#21 Post by toothandnail »

Sorry we'er planning march 4,5,6 hpoefuly we'll have about 20-25 thats how many say they're going now, probably end up with about 10-12, thats usally how it works .

jessi jane

#22 Post by jessi jane »

Originally posted by jesshamner
GRRRRRRRRR.   I want to get out there soon too.  We'll see how things go.  Nice pics.  They just make me want to go even more.  I have learned that is impossible to keep women satisfied.

Never satisfied huh? rolleyes.gif I see how it is. Lets see how hard it is going to satisfy me now! smile.gif

jesshamner

#23 Post by jesshamner »

Look what you started ******. Now I'll be in the doghouse for a while and I won't be getting satisfied. It will probably take something big like taking her to the dunes to get out of the doghouse.

J. Delaney

#24 Post by J. Delaney »

Sounds like you need to bring the little wummy out to the Oregon dunes. I think that would be a big enough sacrifice on your part to get you out of the dog house!!

Exodus

#25 Post by Exodus »

Finally, theres a the pic I was wanting. Nice big roost and a Cannondale pulling the front tires off the ground. That is sweet. Those pics are cool, I havent been to Little Sahara yet. I have had plenty of oppertunities, but theres always something to keep me from going. Nice pic of the track to, thats probably about the most orginal jump I have seen in quite a while. Looks like it would be a heck of alot of fun.

toothandnail

#26 Post by toothandnail »

Thanks for the comments guys I'll try to post some more pics of the track in a new thread today or tomorrow some will have mc 's if you don't mind , we have a 90' table top , 40' table top , 70' table top with 40' of water in between that's right 40' of water:eek: you don't want to come up short:cry: also a rythum section with 3 30'doubles or double ,triple ,single 2 high bank berms about 8' almost straight up , high speed sweeper 4th gear pinned. well I better go I have to preach at church today:( :eek: never thought I be doing that I am sweating already:D

J. Delaney

#27 Post by J. Delaney »

What topic are you preaching about?

toothandnail

#28 Post by toothandnail »

I preached on Duet. 30:15 , 19 it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, I may do it again .smile.gif