NEMX ride info set

jfarrar

#181 Post by jfarrar »

i tried ti draw some man boobs on there but the pic is to small:cry:

USAMoto00

#182 Post by USAMoto00 »

On a side note, if anyone needs directions or info, please use the NEMX numbers - 440-293-4655 or 216-347-8865. This is just in case the cell phones aren't able to get a signal.:usa

speed2424

#183 Post by speed2424 »

Good Thinking Brian. I guess thats why they call you "Brain". LOL:)

DMS

#184 Post by DMS »

Nice meeting ya Haydug and USAMoto. I'm extremely sore from being off for so long. The Nemx ride was a good time.

speed2424

#185 Post by speed2424 »

Got home at 2:15 AM. Too late to post the pics I have. I will start a new thread for them in the morning. SURE WAS A GREAT TIME!!!!!!:clap: :clap:

TheJaspMan

#186 Post by TheJaspMan »

:mad:

cdalerider75

#187 Post by cdalerider75 »

Man, me and cdalemx301 got in a little after 1:30am last night.. not bad timing 10.5 hours.. and worth every min... I want to say thanks to Brian and Michelle for putting up with Mike and myself!! You guys are the best & need to make a trip out here to Mass!!! It was great seeing everyone again.. I really want to say THANK YOU to Farrar for helping me (or doing the work) set up my front end and also letting me ride that sweet setup.. was like butter

Man I can't wait till the next ride!!!

USAMoto00

I figured some of it out.

#188 Post by USAMoto00 »

First off I want to say that I think we all had a great time with more than enough riding time. Next, we had some dificulties with the money matching up. I want to thank everyone that donated some extra into the pot to get the gap a little closer. The first problem I came up with was that we had under 25 riders which actually hurt us. It put us under the $1000 total that we were counting on to make the ride $40 per person. Since we only had 20 people the cost was $900 (no cost break) which pushed the cost to $45 a person which would have made us $100 short. ($5 X's 20) Then when you add in that 3 people didn't show that sent deposit's, that put's us at $175 short. To be honest, we were way more than that short before donations and some people fessing up to not paying(around $250). I want to thank ALL the C-DALE riders as you were all accounted for. What really burns me up is that the owner gave me a count of 31 quads for the first hour and after I gave my little "announcement", some Z400's, YFZ's, and others just dissappeared? So anyways, bottom line is, I paid over the $100 difference out of my own pocket for some dis-honest people to ride for free. I'm not going to let it get me down, but next time things will be much different. So I am not going to ask anything other than, if you didn't already pay for your riding and want to do so, or just want to add the $5 difference and didn't do so at the ride, it would really help me and Michelle out since we payed for it. If not, so be it, but like I said, I have learned a valuable lesson from this and will not make any mistakes next time. Thanks to all you Cdale guys for keeping these quads going and making them look so good out there rippin' that track up.:usa

c41xracer

#189 Post by c41xracer »

Brian sorry to hear you got screwed over, glad i got to meet you and hope we can hook up in the up coming riding and racing season.Remember during the morning ride i was complaining to you about the FASST bars, well the complaints are gone.After getting used to them they are great my arm pump was cut in half!No joke either.Do you have a D&M and a nacs map?If so ill donate to your cause if you could hook me up.

Thanks
Charlie

Also.....what plastic are you and jfarrar using?

USAMoto00

#190 Post by USAMoto00 »

We are running the 250R conversion kits with 250R plastic. It's too bad I didn't know about people not coming sooner or you could have came to the evening ride and had it mapped there. I know farrar has the map, let me check to see if we can hook you up or not. (the code of the ecu thing) lol:usa Those bars still scare me with as much flexx as yours had. I am glad they work for you though, that's sweet! Check with Doug to see if he can make some of his sweet looking aluminum conversions for you.