Pics From The Winter Ride At the NEMX

DMS

#31 Post by DMS »

OMG. I didn't know it was that serious. Did you have a far drive home? Did someone drive for you? Dayum. Hope you feel better. More pills.

TheJaspMan

#32 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by JST
I dunno,I haven't even unhooked the trailor let alone unload it.Maybe I'll take a bunch of these pills to feel no pain then unload it.lol.

Come on JST. No one can feel that bad! You only need one more post to hit 1000. Let's see that whore side come out! :whip:

USAMoto00

#33 Post by USAMoto00 »

The ride was awesome! I want to thank everyone that attended and I'm sorry that Luburgh bailed on us. We were treated to a few Pro's for the morning session, but that was all we could muster up. Although Haydug, Bretz, and Farrar(when he could concentrate on the track) were all blazing that track up! I was kicking around doing the triple and was going to after watching Haydug make it look so smooth. Then Bretz hit it and made my spinctor pucker up and cringe. lol Post more pics Speed! I was also really ticked at JST for not trading me his plastic BEFORE he crashed. I felt so bad watching him trying to move around later on. I'm glad he stayed at my place for the night to shake it off a little. He even slept in his riding gear! He had a black bruise that he showed us the next day that was easily from his hip to his ribs. Heal up quick bro. I also want to thank Speed(pictures and an awesome pizza) and Haydug(shirts and my spacer).:usa

jfarrar

#34 Post by jfarrar »

i had a great time to!!!should have rode more but my peepee was hurting.lol.first time i rode in a few months and it felt good too.it was cool meeting everyone!now post some more darn pics

speed2424

#35 Post by speed2424 »

BEG & yee shall recieve.

USAMoto00

#36 Post by USAMoto00 »

I could only put in like 3 or 4 laps at a time! I have no endurance right now at all. So does anyone have a crash count for the ride? Chris, Nick, and Jon wrecked that I know of. lol Glad you're all okay.tongue.gif

kdeal

#37 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by jfarrar
.........but my peepee was hurting.lol.

Jason,

I told you to tie the pingle to your belt before you bailed!!!!
Just call you long & skinney now, I guess.....

:hammer:

c41xracer

#38 Post by c41xracer »

USA next Dale ride im in!!I want to meet everyone

c41xracer

#39 Post by c41xracer »

Why dont you try to get something set up for Beans in the summer?!!!!!I went to a ride last year that was done by pitracer(what a muddy mess)Its just an idea to toss around and i think i only paid 10 or 20

haydug

#40 Post by haydug »

Me and Bretz56 was talking about this, or even the other big track in that area.