NEMX ride info set

c41xracer

#191 Post by c41xracer »

i am getting a conversion and was wondering what brand plastic....maier??i am also getting the stiffer bumpers for the bars

bretz56

#192 Post by bretz56 »

Wow, what a bunch of crap, if I would of known there was that much of an offset on the price I would of donated also, leave it to a couple a%% wipes to pull some crap like that. How did they even get to ride if they didn't have a wristband, I know when I went in and paid my extra 15 then they gave me my band, I think they should of been checking things a little closer too then. But still the fact that the rental is 500 they still made out no matter what, when you consider we can rent earlywines a whole day for a grand. Anyways, I did have a blast. I am also in the market for a dale now:) . I want to buy one for woods riding, so if anyone has a nice stocker or one fairly woods friendly, let me know.

haydug

#193 Post by haydug »

Brian, guess I owe you extra $5 as well, they didn't say anything when I paid my $15 for the wrist band. Anyway, the track was pretty fun, I had a good time, but that will be my last trip up there. I feel they were WAY to GREEDY for their (or our) own good. Who else was going to ride until midnight?? The track should have been worked over after the bikes for us. Anyway, next indoor, I'm going to earlywines, pay my $20 and ride all day. Anyone else up for that trip? A weekday is perfect, like maybe Wed.??

bretz56

#194 Post by bretz56 »

Doug, let me know, I will most def try to make it

jfarrar

#195 Post by jfarrar »

wednesday!!!!cmon some of us have jobs ya know!!!:hammer:

c41xracer

#196 Post by c41xracer »

I am also in the market for a dale now:) . I want to buy one for woods riding, so if anyone has a nice stocker or one fairly woods friendly, let me know. [/B][/QUOTE]

There is a dealer here by me that has an 02 cannibal(new) 3k

bretz56

#197 Post by bretz56 »

Poor people work, self employed people have people work for them:)

bretz56

#198 Post by bretz56 »

There is a dealer here by me that has an 02 speed(new) 3k

I saw that, looking for one around 2500 or less, so I can put some money in the motor

speed2424

#199 Post by speed2424 »

Brian, Traci & I had a wonderful time at the track. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the pizza we brought up for you. You are welcome to take the $5.00 out of the money you owe me.smile.gif

USAMoto00

#200 Post by USAMoto00 »

I agree that the cost is way too much. The problem is that there is no competition for them here and they know they have the market. They set the price and since the dirt bikers don't complain, they figure that nobody should. Doug, the spacer more than made up for your $5 man. The problem was that I thought the track would have a spotter for wrist bands before you could go out onto the track. Guys that were honest went in and paid to get a band and ride. The other guys never went in or signed a release or anything. They just went out onto the track and rode and then waited a while and tried it again. The place had quads from the starting line to the door when we first got there. After we caught on to what was happening and gave them a chance to pay, they just jetted. Remember how all of a sudden it seemed to be all Dales with the exception of Nick, 2 YFZ's, and one 450r? That first hour I seen more Z400's, 450r's and a few EX's that just disappeared. Oh well, I had a great time and got to meet some of the guys from this site finally.:usa