Is the anyone in Michigan who can fix ATK's / Cannondales?

GDITheman

#1 Post by GDITheman »

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

so what id your problem bud give haydug a call or talk to some of the others on here dales are not too terribly hard to work on! pm haydug for parts or help he will fix ya up!smile.gif

Blazinmoto

#3 Post by Blazinmoto »

Were are you located? I'm in the middle of a complete rebuild and waiting for crank now.smile.gif

GDITheman

#4 Post by GDITheman »

I'm near cheboygan. my problem is thgat i can't get my D&M kit to connect with my dale so i don't know what the problem is.

MichiganMXer722

#5 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

I'd help you out if i could, but i'm just learning as i go also

MX Quad Dad

#6 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Originally posted by GDITheman
I'm near cheboygan. my problem is thgat i can't get my D&M kit to connect with my dale so i don't know what the problem is.

I'm from MI. but quite a way from you. I am not the best with the D&M but if you tell these Dalers here what or were you are haveing a problem, we can more than likely help you out. Or call optimum and they will be more than happy to help you over the phone. If not I'll be glad to try to help

blaze#52

#7 Post by blaze#52 »

if you want to come down to wellston next weekend i can look at it for you. We will be up there snowmobiling, let me know. We will be up there friday morning till monday

fred

#8 Post by fred »

I've had good luck thus far with Quadsource Motorsports in Romulus (near the Detroit airport). They used to be a Cannondale dealer.

http://www.quadsource.com

734-941-3484

Good luck.

aroracer72

#9 Post by aroracer72 »

I live in Ortonville Michigan.....near Oxford/Lake Orion......i dont own a buisness or anything.....but if you live near me and need some tech help or an extra hand some weekend..id be willing to help yah out.
CHAD

GDITheman

#10 Post by GDITheman »

hey chad. thanks for the offer. a buddy of mine lives in lake orion. if replacing the fuel pump doesn't work, i'll probably need some more help.