Make an easy 20 bucks! (Well kinda easy)

aroracer72

#11 Post by aroracer72 »

thats even worse....for someone with limited money......tech 8's are around $80 more jsut for a bootie..now 10's..at least there drastically different..but for 100 more then 8's.......jeesh..they are definately makin money.
CHAD

Cdale_racer_669

#12 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

You got some good style....sportin the orange

thats what i run, all orange, cept its Thor.

CdaleRacer0128

#13 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

I , too ran that gear last year as race gear and had blue thor gear as practice, now i hav yellow shift race and the backup orange as practice..

u want to buy my medium jersey off of me? lol

theJeStEr1340

#14 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

My practice gear is my race gear!!!! I used ot race in Jeans, until I bought some pants.. and I think my jeans were more comfortable, but they ripped because my seat cover ripped and the little spikes on the seat pan scraped them, and my *** for that matter, up.

Mjollnir

#15 Post by Mjollnir »

I found it. At the Shift store, no less.

http://www.shiftmx.ca/products.php?part=02...4&line=racewear

Just called to order something myself, but they won't ship to the US. I have friends in Canada that can relay it though. Please advise... biggrin.gif

Marc

protraxrptr17

#16 Post by protraxrptr17 »

Well, my wife found one at Dale's fun center first thing this morning. I should have put her on it in the first place. I guess she gets the $20:rolleyes: . Thanks for trying though. Yeah, I'm also getting Tech 10's pretty soon. Only the best for my broke up ankles. Here's the link if ya'll want something:Dale's

jesshamner

#17 Post by jesshamner »

I found one in Europe.... http://www.reitwagen.at/produkte_detail.asp?id=8728 Looks like German or Swiss.

CDaleChick

#18 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by aroracer72
I love the orange......unfortunately when i get gear i use it till it is no longer wearable..or i have outgrown it. Now.....this winter/spring im getting a full new outfit smile.gif ......im sponsored by M2R so i gotta run their helmets...but itherwise im open...and im getting SHIFT 05 orange gear with alpinestar tech 6's(8's are a waste).....hope you get your jersey man.
CHAD

im sponsored by M2R also, I got two Pastrana Revelation helmets in the mail biggrin.gif

Psychosis

#19 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by CDaleChick
im sponsored by M2R also, I got two Pastrana Revelation helmets in the mail biggrin.gif

Wow, small world. Did you get the SX or the FMX TP X2 helmet? I've got two of the Pastrana SX helmets in the mail already as I'm also sponsored by M2R.

On gear I still have no sponsors though. O'Neal told me that if I wasn't sponsored by M2R and Gaerne they'd pick me up but I already have SG10 boots and helmets on the way. You have to run everything in order to get one w/them.

CDaleChick

#20 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by Psychosis
Wow, small world. Did you get the SX or the FMX TP X2 helmet? I've got two of the Pastrana SX helmets in the mail already as I'm also sponsored by M2R.

On gear I still have no sponsors though. O'Neal told me that if I wasn't sponsored by M2R and Gaerne they'd pick me up but I already have SG10 boots and helmets on the way. You have to run everything in order to get one w/them.

this is what i got, both helmets are the same