Somthin ya don't see everyday

MrSlithers

Somthin ya don't see everyday

#1 Post by MrSlithers »

My buddy got his Blaster goin again and took some pics and I must say it's pretty impressive.

CDaleChick

#2 Post by CDaleChick »

nice choice in helmet..... smile.gif

JST

#3 Post by JST »

Bas arse!:head:

CANNIBALKID

#4 Post by CANNIBALKID »

were not the only ones who have problems with the seat ripping.

scooter-crusher

#5 Post by scooter-crusher »

sweet, but i`ll bet it doesnt want any of that cannondale!

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

That thing looks good. I'd love to have a blaster to rip around the mx track on. I'm not really a mx racer but they are cheap to build and parts are plentiful. I have been thinking about setting one up.

CptHook

#7 Post by CptHook »

wow, that is pretty sweet looking, should put it next to the dale just for size comparison.

scooter-crusher

#8 Post by scooter-crusher »

there is a moto right behind it, but the blaster is blocking your view....rolleyes.gif

Exodus

#9 Post by Exodus »

Nice bike, looks like he put some time it. I like that bling bumper on it, I may have to get one for mine. Very well put together.

Hey scooter, anytime you wanna come out here and get pelted by a blaster just let me know. I built one for MX and it can hold its own just fine. So dont go thinkin your cool with the sly remarks bud. rolleyes.gif

Dont get me wrong, I'm a Cannondale fan though and though, but when somebody starts bashing the blaster I'm all over them.

MX Quad Dad

#10 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Originally posted by Exodus
Nice bike, looks like he put some time it.  I like that bling bumper on it, I may have to get one for mine.   Very well put together.

Hey scooter, anytime you wanna come out here and get pelted by a blaster just let me know.  I built one for MX and it can hold its own just fine.  So dont go thinkin your cool with the sly remarks bud.   rolleyes.gif

Dont get me wrong, I'm a Cannondale fan though and though, but when somebody starts bashing the blaster I'm all over them.

The greatest thing about the two Dale sites I visit is there is very little if any bashing. I myself hope the bashing dosen't pick up.

Oh yeah, Nice Blaster, and I like the Dale bikes also. Scoot; If YOU don't like them, that fine. Just say you don't like it you don't need to bash them