#1 Post by jonm1a1 »

4 things;
1. Where can i order parets for my cannondale cannibal 440 2003
2. My plug fouls out a lot like after ever ride what could it be
3. Any riders near Fort Knox, ky
4. ummm go buckeyes:clap:

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

First of all welcome to the site. We're glad to have you and we hope we can help. You can order parts from Haydug, the site sponsor or ATK. As for the plug fouling out....do you have the d&m kit? If you do...someone will chime in to tell you what to adjust. I think its the flow rate but I'm not sure. If you don't have the d&m kit, again, give Haydug a call. I'll make it easy on you. 304-675-3027....Ask for Haydug. There are several cannondale riders around you. The top dog being Jeff Stoess of Crestwood, KY. Hes a pro rider backed by atk in the GNCCs. There is Braff1 of Charlestown, IN. Craig_C of Meade Co., KY. There is a guy from Bowling Green, KY by the name of DMAC10. And then there is me. I'm from Charlestown, IN but I'm in Bowling Green, KY right now for school. To find more riders in your area, look up www.kentuckyriders.com . There isn't much posting action going on over there lately but you'll find a ride going on just about anytime. I think thats enough info to get you started.

jonm1a1

#3 Post by jonm1a1 »

ok wow!!!
Thanks a lot
I will look into that kit ASAP

jonm1a1

#4 Post by jonm1a1 »

Whats is a D$N kit and how do I know if I have one. I think my bike is completly stock. Whats the best pipe for that bike not a big racer but ride with a raptor and kfs700 so i need to keep up with them. Whats the deal with the computer upgrade mc1000? someone asked if i had it

Thanks
Jonm1a1

jacobw

#5 Post by jacobw »

an hmf is prob on of the better choices they have the ballance series and the QRS (quiet race series) the foresty series exhaust and the sport series you just choose your poison!!!

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

If you have an 02 or 03 you already have the mc1000. Its just the latest ecu in the quad. The d&m kit is software that you can use on your computer or ipaq to adjust the engine mapping. You can load different maps, change fuel settings, and diagnose any problems you might have. What kind of quad do you have? Go with the hmf pipe. It seems to be what most trail riders are using. There are several others out there though. There is the stock FMF, Wileyco, Bills, TC/FT, HMF, and Big Gun. I might have forgotten some. I'm not sure if they make the Wileyco anymore. Bills is hard to find. TC/FT is loud. Big Gun is loud. The stock FMF is hard to find if you don't already have one. Someone may have one for sale around here.

jacobw

#7 Post by jacobw »

yes jess wileyco still makes cannondale exhuasts

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by jacobw
yes jess wileyco still makes cannondale exhuasts

Thanks for the update!:clap:

jonm1a1

#9 Post by jonm1a1 »

oh ok got ya i do have the mc 1000 and thanks for the pipe advice I will go with the hmf

claas900

#10 Post by claas900 »

..Trinity also,but i dont know if there any good or not..or if they even still make them?