Spark plug and parts

Psychosis

#11 Post by Psychosis »

Don't buy a Trinity. I have one, very unsatisfied in the build. Went through one headpipe b/c a hole blew through it and my other will be replaced before I get the engine rebuilt w/a new crank. (Same thing but not quite yet.)

And the spark plu issue. I've only fouled one ever. A question for you though. Do you hold or touch the throttle w/in the first couple minutes that it's running? Do you start it and then rev it up right after to warm it up? If you do, that's the problem. Start it and let it sit and run by itself a good 2 minutes or so and then slowly give it throttle and then go ride. Fouling plugs will stop unless it's other problems.

jonm1a1

yep thats what i do

#12 Post by jonm1a1 »

You are right i do rev it up when i start it. I just traded my yz250 for the 02 cannibal so i had to hold the gas a little to start it(yz250). It has been on its 3rd ride since I fouled the plug. BUT today i blew a brake line or something there is oil coming from looks like the lines where they come down from the handle bars. I have to see what it is tomorrow but has anyone seen this before.
oh yeah i raced 2 raptors in the 1/2 mile today killed the 03 stocked one and got raped by the tricked out one

Hey everyone thanks for all your commets! I will be using this forum a lot:head:

Smitty911

#13 Post by Smitty911 »

That oil is probably cause you over filled it. Very Common, so don't over fill it. There is a hose that leads to your air filter that it comes out of. Start quad, allow to run, stop motor, check oil PER MANUAL. Add if needed.

Smitty