01 400 fx

chigger81

01 400 fx

#1 Post by chigger81 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...mMakeTrack=true
Last night, I was looking on ebay. I came across this and got carried away. I paid more than I wanted to but oh well, now I gotta fix it, guy says that the sound it comming from the top end. I am going to take it to the local atk dealer and see what they think is wrong and then I might or might not do the work myslef. What is a clean 01 400fx worth in good running condition? How bad did I do?

CannondaleRider

#2 Post by CannondaleRider »

*cough*HAYDUG CYCLES*cough*

Use Haydug for motorwork if you need it:usa lol

EDIT: But you may not need work, because if the guy bought it, started it, and then heard the "sound" he may of just thought it needed motorwork. Because of the straight cut gears, it sounds kinda like somethings going wrong. But its a good sound, lol

Oh, and just to let you know, its FX400 :head:

chigger81

#3 Post by chigger81 »

shows ya how c-dale illiterate I am. biggrin.gif

Cdale_racer_669

#4 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i bought mine off a impulse too. one day i just decided i wanted a cannondale.stick around here and you will learn everything u need to know. u will also here some perverted stuff u dont wanna hear:p lol j/k (although u will...)

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

There is a big difference between ticking and the way a dale sounds. The motor on a dale is loud and sounds rough. If you hear anything that ticks or knocks then yeah, there is probobly a problem.

And welcome to the site. There is alot or resources around here for help so just ask. And do a search for the most common questions, they have all been asked.

Arkansas has a new nieghbor!

Sean