Cannondale Moto-ski

blaze#52

Cannondale Moto-ski

#1 Post by blaze#52 »

Hey thought I would post a couple of pics of riding today, Put the ski's and the 22'' paddles on the moto, Fun times it will throw some awsome rooster tails 5th gear in a power slide.

blaze#52

#2 Post by blaze#52 »

one more

Idahocannibal

#3 Post by Idahocannibal »

I like that, how did you mount the ski's. I would be interested getting some.

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

That is soooo awesome! post some action pics!

CptHook

#5 Post by CptHook »

Very nice. Since snomobilers hate us ATVers during the winter, all my riding buddies and I are contemplating purchasing the whole kits (tracks and skis) since it is now a $1000/+ dollar fine (thank you snomobile clubs) if we are caught out on the trails during the winter on our quads (Maine... rolleyes.gif ), but if we have the track kits we can just temporarily register them as sleds for the season. Then we can ride out on the trails with the snomobilers and see the expressions on thier faces as the ATVers pass them out on the trails legally :head:

cdaleracer52

#6 Post by cdaleracer52 »

Do you have to hold the front breaks when you jump? cuz it looks like the skis will point down when you get in the air.

SlOoT

#7 Post by SlOoT »

Originally posted by cdaleracer52
Do you have to hold the front breaks when you jump?  cuz it looks like the skis will point down when you get in the air.

gues you'll have to put on the hand brake on if you want to ride.

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

That looks like a lot of fun. I thought about doing that but we just don't get enough snow down here for the trouble.

wanablaze

#9 Post by wanablaze »

That's cool. Action pics please!

blaze#52

#10 Post by blaze#52 »

Sorry I did not get any action pics, i could not talk anyone in to coming out of the warm house. Next time I get it out I will be sure to get some.

Yes you have to put the front brake on if you want to jump, if not the ski will roll over and you WILL come to a sudden stop.

This was the prototype set. They are steel skis, the next set will be plastic. I just fabed a bracket up to bolt up to a 4/144 pattern.