520 r

parks9

#21 Post by parks9 »

mine siezed up, not blew up. Isnt that what happens most the time? Its just the oiling in the YFZ crank that makes it sieze up. There is nothing wrong with the crank when it does it just the rod bearing. If yamaha would fix the oiling problem on the crank, i bet there would be less crank problems on the YFz then. But that doesnt explaing why the TRX cranks blow or sieze , whatever they do. Does TRX cranks have oiling problems too or are they just crap?

theJeStEr1340

#22 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

bombsquid can't make up his mind on what he wants. I think if he gets the honda dug should ban him!!!!tongue.gif just messing with yah man, stcik with the dale, you said it yourself you are faster on it.

MotoXtreme14

#23 Post by MotoXtreme14 »

Originally posted by Psychosis
However, At the Hon/Yam forums they do nothing but bash C'Dales saying they blow up. It makes me laugh when theirs blow up for the fact of their mouths.

So don't make the Cannondaleriders forum one of those forums that bash's yam/honda's all the time.. I came over here to the cannondaleriders forums cause it seemed real cool and i wanted to learn more about cdale's and atk's cause i might buy one in the future.

bombsquad54

#24 Post by bombsquad54 »

i am all cannondale for at least this year :usa plus doug woudnt ban me, i buy all my parts from him, whether its for a yfz, 450r or cannondale. smile.gif

jacobw

#25 Post by jacobw »

no bashing here motoextreme we was stating that cannondales are downed becuase of crank failures and the truth be know yammi and honda are having more troubles and they are happening sooner that the problems that surfaced with cannondales hmm kinda makes ya think who is really having realiabilty issues I dont see jeff stoess blowing up his atk. just a thought to ponder on............

bombsquad54

#26 Post by bombsquad54 »

WENT AND LOOKED AT A LIKE NEW 450R TODAY, WITH ALOT OF MODS FOR SALE, LMAO! IT WOULDNT START, WE HAD TO PULL START IT, PLUS I WAS WORN OUT FROM KICKING THE **** THING! AND TRUST ME THIS GUY GOT ME INTO RACING 4 YEARS AGO, HE REALLY KNOWS HIS STUFF! JUST A FUNNY THING I GUESS.

aroracer72

#27 Post by aroracer72 »

4900 for a new yfz???...good deal....i can pick up any random 2003 moto for 4000 with brand new rebuilt engines......full on my quad with updated motor for 4000(thats better smile.gif )...or a stock high perform. quad for 4900..........hhhmmmmm.....decisions decisions. Im jsut messing with yah(sort of)......4900 for a new yfz is a great deal though!!
CHAD

MotoXtreme14

#28 Post by MotoXtreme14 »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
WENT AND LOOKED AT A LIKE NEW 450R TODAY, WITH ALOT OF MODS FOR SALE, LMAO! IT WOULDNT START, WE HAD TO PULL START IT, PLUS I WAS WORN OUT FROM KICKING THE **** THING! AND TRUST ME THIS GUY GOT ME INTO RACING 4 YEARS AGO, HE REALLY KNOWS HIS STUFF! JUST A FUNNY THING I GUESS.

when did they come up with pull start.:wow

bombsquad54

#29 Post by bombsquad54 »

we pulled it behind his truck and bump started it. lol. it had the hrc kit and carbon pro full exhaust and it and jet kit. NOT IMPRESSED, im beginning to think my old 400ex with a 425 kit would smoke it. my dale would eat that things lunch!

jacobw

#30 Post by jacobw »

it a wonder they got it running usually if you dont get them started within the first few kicks you will be leaving it for a while and coming back to cuss it a little more