Jailhouse Rock??

dvrack

Duh

#11 Post by dvrack »

FYI I did send my engine down there after Wade was canned, It took 31/2 weeks and has been running great over 30 hours just got back from a ride today as a matter of fact. I and quite a few others have followed your whining from the get go and the consensus was what a lil bi'tch....No one would honor a engine that was bought second hand. And I got Dustins side of the Conversation he had with you and his offer was fair. Sorry you are butthurt as I have said before get over it. :w: I read somewhere Wades wife was sick hope you get better Sandstorm..........................OUT

Sandstorm

#12 Post by Sandstorm »

I need Dustins cell number. I'm gonna overnight him a CD from Elvis Presley. I don't want him to feel lonely tomorrow..:cry:

ccole

#13 Post by ccole »

Sounds like you two need to get together and hammer this out!:hammer:

thomez

#14 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
[B]You as well as Thomez don't know what was said in my conversation w/ SB before I bought a used 5hr motor and I am not gonna tell you.

:rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

Do yourself the favor and don't embarass yourself by getting me into your catfights.

Sandstorm

#15 Post by Sandstorm »

It's cool Thomez I don't want to spark anything either. We're having fun and that's all it's meant to be.