c-dale pro-pegs??

lilchampro1

c-dale pro-pegs??

#1 Post by lilchampro1 »

anyone kno how propegs bolt on dale i am preety sure they dont use the tube in the frame like stock do they make plugs for them then dont they mount rihgt in front of the tube??

CptHook

#2 Post by CptHook »

I know the X-Factor Propegs that I have use the front bolts holes on the engine cradle, very sturdy

CptHook

#3 Post by CptHook »

pmed you

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

the new ac's go under the radiator with a bolt that goes all the way through the front tube.poor design if ya ask me.i thinkk they took bars from another model and rigged them to work on the dale.they tilt rearward and the footbaskets hit the ground going through whoops being that much lower and behind the chassis.if i were you i would look for a set of x factors.

CannondaleRider

#5 Post by CannondaleRider »

what about the AC's from Black Widow, they say those mount through the frame

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

There's atleast 3 different styles of AC's that I've seen. Some w/built in heel guards, others like what I have w/attachable flimsy heel guards, and then there's another different but can't recall exactly.

I know one goes into the frame like the factory ones did, another connects through the tube in the front, and another set has bolts that hook to the cradle and then has tubes that come together in front of the battery. None of them seem to work very well. I've been happy w/my X-Factors though.

bombsquad54

#7 Post by bombsquad54 »

as a rider for ac racing, i got to talk to the owner of ac and he said the NEW ac propegs for cannondales will have the integrated heel guards and WILL go through the frame like the stock moto's do. heck they made the moto nerfs for cannondale back in 01. the new design has not come out yet but will be availible in about 5-7 days. No more heel guards! woohoo! oh and with a little bit of cuttin, the integrated heel guards can be removed.

Jaybr

#8 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
as a rider for ac racing, i got to talk to the owner of ac and he said the NEW ac propegs for cannondales will have the integrated heel guards and WILL go through the frame like the stock moto's do. heck they made the moto nerfs for cannondale back in 01. the new design has not come out yet but will be availible in about 5-7 days. No more heel guards! woohoo! oh and with a little bit of cuttin, the integrated heel guards can be removed.

Cannondale made their own nerfs, and the Moto didn't come out till 02. I think someone at AC has been blowing smoke up your ***

Factory pro pegs are pretty nice, I like x-factors even better. Only downside to the x-factors is no heelguards.

bombsquad54

#9 Post by bombsquad54 »

cannondale got there nerf design from ac racing, ac racing, basically built them. and helped with r&d work. thats just what ac told me, they had plans for factory nerfs before the fx400. just what i heard jay.

Jaybr

#10 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
cannondale got there nerf design from ac racing, ac racing, basically built them. and helped with r&d work. thats just what ac told me, they had plans for factory nerfs before the fx400. just what i heard jay.

That could be the case, I just know there where never any AC nerfs on production quads.