Fedup With Paypal!

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

I agree Paypal has some issues and they sure dont seem to keep the crooks away but right now it is the best most secure way to do transactions.Especially for the buyer.Checks bounce all the time,Money order once sent thats it no way of getting it back and they can be fake also.
Has anyone ever done direct transfer from thier checking account?There is a way to do it using your routing number.So say if I were to pay someone just transfer my money directly to thier account.Would eliminate middleman but not sure how secure that would be.

Psychosis

#12 Post by Psychosis »

Well I got my ordeal situated w/them. Now I can finally buy the parts I need again. Iceracer, you have pm, Canniboomer: you'll have pm probably tonight.

And I found out something you all will need to know. Paypal's policy has changed. If you buy or sell ANYTHING over $250 on there from now on you HAVE to request and sign for delivery confirmation. If you don't then your account will be limited. And trust me, it's a big annoying ordeal. You get one chance to not do it but the second one will land you in a big dispute. That was direct from the security team at Paypal via phone.

383astro

#13 Post by 383astro »

You have to buy Delivery Confirmation on everything 250.00 and up? Thats not a bad decision. I always get it if its over 50.00. Its only like 55 cents, or something.

Psychosis

#14 Post by Psychosis »

It is required now. Read the Paypal selling/buying requirements. I never bothered as it is something that started earlier this month. If it hits $250 you have to have delivery confirmation. If you don't then you have what I had happen. A good idea, but it needs to be more widely announced.