Digital Camera

jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

I have a fujifilm that is great! Its not too expensive either. My roommate has a sony cybershot and wasn't impressed with the quality at all. Maybe it wasn't set up correctly or something but there was no comparison between it and my fujifilm and there was no set up required on it.

Sandstorm

#12 Post by Sandstorm »

I bought an Olympus after my POS Minolta couldn't take a decent pic for it's life. I threw that thing away. Buddah has an Olympus and I was always impressed w/ his crystal clear shots. Heall he post most of his pics in the for sale section. LOL Now I have one and I couldn't be happier.. And when you don't use it you just slide the cover over to cover the lens, no more cover dangling from a cord either..

levi550

Review Site

#13 Post by levi550 »

Here is a site with comparisons of a variety of cameras

click here

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Great job guys!I am going to try to get the Canon A95 but will have to do some dealing to get it under $300.I like the idea of having four batteries where the Sony has 2.If I cant get the A95 I will get the A85.

thomez

#15 Post by thomez »

Canon regularly has the best ratings for Digital Cameras.

The battery life on my aunts Cybershot is about 400 minutes when fully charged, FYI.

We took about 25 pictures over the course of 7 days, and it started out about half charged, and had plenty of life left. We never even took the charger with us.

I'm not sure how the 5.1 megapixel models batteries work though, but that is my experience with the 7.2 model.

You won't go wrong with a Canon A75, A85, or A95 smile.gif

jamiesel

#16 Post by jamiesel »

Cannon camaras rock and they sound like cannondale. I would buy one of those if I were you.

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

Well I went to Best Buy which Thomez gave me a link to.And thanks to Levi I had some competitors prices to work with.Well a lady came up looking at cameras also and I showed her all the info you guys gave me.She decided to buy the same camera(A95) if we could get it cheaper.The sales woman came up and claimed she couldnt go down on $349 price even after I showed her some of the prices online.I almost gave up but the women I was talking to earlier said she would also buy one if they met at least Dells price of $314 with a extra 256 memory card and advised salesperson to get a manager!They bit.Dont mess with a informed woman!We both walked out with them for $314 with card.Just playing around with it now but am very impressed with the closeups.Finally my pics wont be blurry.Even the movie mode looks nice.Thanks.:clap:

theJeStEr1340

#18 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I am a bit late, but I have a minolta Dimage Z1 and am very happy with it. it takes some work to get good action shots but I have been practice at my gf's basket ball games and have gotten quite good with some of the pics... here are a few of them, not the best, but some of my best

theJeStEr1340

#19 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

another one

theJeStEr1340

#20 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

too bad I couldn't take pics liek this during last years GNCC's.

This is the last one