Cannondale Info

mountainman10

#1 Post by mountainman10 »

If you are going to buy, you need to buy now! The prices on these things are as low as they are going to go right now. As soon as somebody buys the company on Thursday and production resumes the prices are going to go back up. If I had the extra money I would buy another one right now. I have only had mine for about 7 months, but I have had no problems at all with mine. Comparing the cannondales with another quad is like comparing a new Ferrari with a 69 Camaro. The cannondales use new technology while everybody else is using technology from 15 years ago.

autox7

#2 Post by autox7 »

I will second the motion of buy one now. The prices are the lowest they have ever been. If I had the money I would also buy another one.

My buddy has a Raptor, and even though he has a 660, that thing is not any faster than my Speed. We went to Glamis and did a couple of drag races, and he never beat me.

I will also tell you that the maintenance is not the easiest. If you want something that you just put gas and oil in and then buy a Honda. But also remember, you get what you pay for.

JBBSPEED

#3 Post by JBBSPEED »

If I was rich and I could own any qaud I would still Buy a Cannondale but I would have got the Blaze over my Speed. All I can say is if your really and I mean really going to race youe quad then you need to get the Cannondale Moto and no other Brand or quad. But if you are a once a month rider by a Honda. Good luck.