Who is this?

Jaybr

Who is this?

#1 Post by Jaybr »

I was looking over the website for a new MX track close by, and they have a video. I'm watching the vid and there is a black Cannondale in it. How is there a dale this close to me that I don't know about?

mms://dev.nomisproductions.com/southforkhigh2.wmv

I guess I'll find out when we go to the track:confused:

pdavis

#2 Post by pdavis »

looks like the owner has a very good attitude and looks like a fun track, being from florida i am used to very sandy tracks

theJeStEr1340

#3 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Looks liek a good track... I wonder how far it is from raleigh.... ohhh K-dog smile.gif

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by theJeStEr1340
Looks liek a good track... I wonder how far it is from raleigh.... ohhh K-dog smile.gif

It's about exit 40 on 95, probably 2 hours from Raleigh. It used to be Sussex County MX, but got bought and redone last year.

Delaware152

#5 Post by Delaware152 »

Jaybr...Are you racing District 13 this year? If you come up to Budd's Creek for a race let me know. I am there most of the time. I may be down your way this year...District 7 has a points race at Southfork and VA Motorsports. Maybe I will see you some time.

Jaybr

#6 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Delaware152
Jaybr...Are you racing District 13 this year? If you come up to Budd's Creek for a race let me know. I am there most of the time. I may be down your way this year...District 7 has a points race at Southfork and VA Motorsports. Maybe I will see you some time.

Lil Jbr will probably be racing some of the D13 races, not sure I can get him riding the dale though.

let me know when you are coming down, I'm only 30 minutes from VA Motorsports and not much further from Southfork.