ATK VR 450 in shootout

aroracer72

#31 Post by aroracer72 »

Yes..thats great what you guys are doing......giving a good name to the dales/atk's. Everytime i went to the dunes last year (Silver Lake)....my dale would always draw people and theyd talk and ask questions...and since im a decent rider...they got a good impression of the dales/atk's. And when i get my dale back together it will have red plastic and eventually the ATK graphics/etc and i will start supporting them at races and what not. It is also helpful to ATV racing in general....but these articles do hurt us...cause people who arnt big into the sport...trust these magazines.......its sad
CHAD

cannondale27

#32 Post by cannondale27 »

More for us to enjoy right!

Sandstorm

#33 Post by Sandstorm »

My quad gets all kinds of looks at the dunes and ATK is 120 miles away. Alot of people here don't even know who ATK is..

MX Quad Dad

Re: Weights

#34 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Honda boys read and weep.Yamaha has something to be proud of and with electric start too.Impressive but not enough to sell me one.

I kinda figured Honda would be the farthest off from thier claimed weight. But I think someone had thier thumb on the scale to make the yammie look good. I only had about 2 gallons of gas in my Moto when I had it weighed and they are over 20 pounds higher than what I got. And when I weighed mine it had all the lights on it, plus the Moto is already widened.

If I'm not mistaken, all the ATKs come with Nerfs. I know they don't weigh much, but people spend a lot of money to get rid of less weight than that

cannondale27

#35 Post by cannondale27 »

I hate to defend Yamaha but they sure do feel lighter than the dale.They also have the smallest gas tank 2.5? of all three so that could account for about 7lbs.

wanablaze

#36 Post by wanablaze »

This is the one area I wish I could improve the cdale. I wish it were lighter. No doubt it was the lightest quad I'd ridden before I bought it, but the lighter it is the easier it is to toss around.

aroracer72

#37 Post by aroracer72 »

i still cant bilieve they say the VR was a handful of power...and said this was BAD!!!.......while they modify the crap out of yfz's to make them really fast and powerful...they are soooo full of it!!...grrrr
CHAD

pdavis

#38 Post by pdavis »

their lips are moving but all i hear is "BLAH BLAH BLAH

theJeStEr1340

#39 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

OH THE LIES!

What is the editors e-mail adress?

scooter-crusher

#40 Post by scooter-crusher »

was that a shoot-out or a kkk rally against the ATK?

i like how they tossed yamaha`s salad, and even gave a reach around........what a joke, look at the advertisement...it`s a yamaha magazine, what did you really expect?

:bow: :usa