Winter/spring Projects

jacobw

#61 Post by jacobw »

talking about projects I jjust got the elkas, pep damper, ohlins rear conversion, spider grips and battery for dual batt., and I go my hipers the other day and the cycra guards are on the way I will post pics when I done!smile.gif

MichiganMXer722

#62 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

Well its almost back together, a few things to figure out then we'll be ready to roll, only thing i'm waiting for are the front hubs from Doug. I have a bunch more stuff to order but am having to hold off becuase i'm trying to buy another dale, i guess i'm addicted:eek: You know i'm a hillbilly when i use parts off a John Deere corn planter to get the quad back together

superfly

cannonda

#63 Post by superfly »

Got some pics of my plastic conversion im working on.

Waiting on:
-Motor from Diamond (crank update, oil mod, Main bearing conversion)
-Moto front end.

MichiganMXer722

#64 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

whats up with the Red Bull looking rezzy's? i noticed them on taylor moles quad also, is this a new opition from from axis?? I hope the shocks work better then red bull tastes:(

Psychosis

#65 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by MichiganMXer722
whats up with the Red Bull looking rezzy's? i noticed them on taylor moles quad also, is this a new opition from from axis??  I hope the shocks work better then red bull tastes:(

:head:

Hey man, Red Bull tastes great if you ask me.

MichiganMXer722

#66 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

I'm down for some Yeager Bombs:cheers:

superfly

#67 Post by superfly »

i just cut the top and bottom off a red bull can and put it over my rezzie. red bull is like my favoritest drink ever.

CTyfz450

#68 Post by CTyfz450 »

Its not a yfz, but this is my rebuild coming along. My buddy Cdalemx301 just got elkas for his cannibal and is really happy. I gotta get him to put the **** things on now. Bikes look real good guys.

PS. Here is my bike. Needs a few finishing touches that im working on today.

oldschool

#69 Post by oldschool »

meeeeoooowwwww, Bombsquad, just ruffling your fur, chill out.

and maybe some people get tired of you acting like you are the fastest thing on earth, so relax on the "i`m faster than you" stuff, or expect to take some BS-ing, it`s all good humor, relax. :cry:

aroracer72

#70 Post by aroracer72 »

i could take brian................
tongue.gif LOL....j/m...or am i........LOL
CHAD