very dissapointed

Motoman440

#11 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by pdavis

haydug is VERY fast but has told me that he doesnt really care for hare scrambles, after one lap they are boring, he like the 100' jumps :eek:

Yeah, that's the line he usually shuts me up with!!! LOL!!! Motocross runs in his blood!!! I'm just thinking for ATK and his own benefit he could and would to very well.

jacobw

#12 Post by jacobw »

I would like to have a mx bike to but there is not alot of tracks here that let atvs on them and I dont have the funds to build one right now maybe next year smile.gif

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

I'd like to see more ATK's at the races too, but I think they need to be very careful about handing out stickers to Cannondale riders.

ATK does a thorough job of updating the motors, where as not every Cannondale out there has been well cared for. ATK wouldn't want a bunch of Cannondales running around with ATK stickers and DNF'ng races do to motor problems or lack of updates.

Before everyone starts bashing me, I'm not saying the Cannondales can't be just as reliable as an ATK, just that with an ATK the required updates are done.

haydug

#14 Post by haydug »

If I had the proper support, I would contest the whole GNCC series, but without support, it is too expensive. I also know that getting the proper support would be difficult on my past gncc race experience. I honestly think I could be a top 8 pro class rider with support. However, I'm also looking at the big picture here, if I were to try it this year (which I will run some again for fun) it will be on a honda, due to contingency money. I know atk is offering it, but one I don't have an ATK, and two it is a parts credit, which doesn't pay for me to get to the races.
I would like nothing more than to put a atk on the podium, whether it be in stock class, or even pro class. I know Jeff done a super job last year, and yes it is a shame there is noone in line to take his spot.

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Okay then Haydug you will have more FUN on a Cannondale!biggrin.gif

jacobw

#16 Post by jacobw »

Jeff said he was going to run a few gncc races but not as many as he did last year. With a good setup I could be a top 10 B rider I just dont have the money to set my bike up all the way and them the money to drive to all the races. Maybe in a few years I will be able to do run an atk bike. I dont really break parts on my dale so the parts credit wouldnt do me much good either

Jaybr

#17 Post by Jaybr »

I guess I'm just the opposite of most of you guys, I've got a couple really nicely setup quads, but I'd be lucky to finish a race in any class:cry:

Motoman440

#18 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I guess I'm just the opposite of most of you guys, I've got a couple really nicely setup quads, but I'd be lucky to finish a race in any class:cry:

I'm with ya bro!!!

jacobw

#19 Post by jacobw »

Gas it jay! You might be suprised how well you would finish I dont ride lightning fast I just stay consistent all the time my lap times dont drop off as the race wears on so that is a big help:)

Jaybr

#20 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Motoman440
I'm with ya bro!!!

:rotf

When are we going to get together and putt around Waterways?