very dissapointed

jesshamner

#21 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I guess I'm just the opposite of most of you guys, I've got a couple really nicely setup quads, but I'd be lucky to finish a race in any class:cry:

Sounds like you need a pilot. It can be sort of a Nascar thing. You get the quad there, promote, meet and greet, talk me up. I show up, whoop a$$, talk the quad and sponsors up, then go home.:deal: biggrin.gif I guess I'll keep dreaming.

jacobw

#22 Post by jacobw »

:ride: :rotf :rotf that cracks me up jess I say gas it!biggrin.gif Sound like you will have your work but out nonetheless but you can do it!tongue.gif

pdavis

#23 Post by pdavis »

Jay, it not so much ATK just handing out stickers to guys with dales, i agree there ARE people out there who just dont take good care of their bikes, and it wouldnt look good to have broken down dales with ATK stickers, but i am sure that there are guys who run the pro class who would love to run an ATK if they had support, other that the top guys the rest have to pay for their quads, if ATK was to help out of of these guys with a quad and some support, it would say alot about ATk. Pro class is a very tough class to race, Bill Balance dominated last year... hasnt won this year, heck, i think he finished 5th in florida, there is a lot of diversity in that class

Motoman440

#24 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
:rotf

When are we going to get together and putt around Waterways?

Life around my house is getting a little easier each day as the little guy grows but my ride time is still very limited. I'm gonna do my best to make it to your ride on May 21st. I actually submitted my time-off request to the Board of Directors (my wife) for approval. Anytime you guys head back this way though I should be able to get out. I have actually been riding out there quite a bit lately. But I get out there and run my 27 mile loop a couple of times, load up and head home. No more than two or three hours at a time without a jail sentence (I'm cut off for awhile)!!! LOL!!! Anyway, is there any H/M trips in the making that I'm not aware of???

cannondale27

#25 Post by cannondale27 »

As far as contingencies what about the ones offered by all the aftermarket companies?

dunnbandit1

#26 Post by dunnbandit1 »

is atk not sponsering jeff this year?
:confused:

MichiganMXer722

#27 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

I dont know about anyone else but travel expenses are holding me back more and more it seems. I had planned to run atleast 5 GNC's this year but after gas hit 2 bucks this week again it kinds makes it hard to drive 8-10 just ride a weekend. I guess i'll have to wait for the national to come locally and put the dale on the top. Maybe i'm just not committed enough:confused:

LapTraffic

#28 Post by LapTraffic »

It's interesting, I was trying to work a deal earlier this year for WORCS out here in the west.

Basically came down to Frank already having some really fast guys in the pro class on ATK's.

When I got to phoenix, they were on Yamahas... ?

Thunderwolf and I were the only Pro riders on C Dales. No ATK's present.

I could run a reliable bike to 5th in Pro Production, possibly 4th if I was was allowed to secretly adjust the compression and rebound settings of the current 4th place guy before the race without him knowing... but I digress...

Anyway. I love the dale, be it ATK or home built reliable. Be nice to have some factory backing though.

What is Jeff running out west BITD? Didnt see him in Phoenix obviously

Pro400EXC

#29 Post by Pro400EXC »

I could be a 10 ten A 4strk rider if I had the endurance...

ATK...wanna get me a personal trainer and I represent?

I'm not tryin to brag or anything...but i am fast..hehe

REW440

#30 Post by REW440 »

My buddy ran an ATK at the FL. GNCC in open B and finshed 6th.