cannondale/atk owners

atkguy

cannondale/atk owners

#1 Post by atkguy »

what are some things that the newbies and the occasional on lookers of the site need to know about them. thanks in advance

Mjollnir

#2 Post by Mjollnir »

Have you tried the search button? This has been covered extensively. Sorry, not trying to be rude, but I'd suggest that you check it out, and come back with specifics maybe? biggrin.gif

Try searching on "coolant", "front motor mount" and "stage 8". That will get you started.

Marc

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Oh and maintenance is key. Just feel free to do some searchin and you will find alot of answers out there!

surf2snow1

#4 Post by surf2snow1 »

ATKGUY, just wondering, what makes you want to get an ATK? How did you hear about them?

atkguy

#5 Post by atkguy »

ever since that the cannondale at the time came out i thought it was the coolest machine i had ever seen,yes i like the looks i was goin to get one in 2003 but got a kfx 400 instead for a graduation present yep im spoiled but now that i have finally saved up the money for my own quad that is what i want.

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

I guess if you actually want a new ATK, you should call me. I'm only about 20 minutes from you, and can hook you up.

atkguy

#7 Post by atkguy »

yes haydug i want a new atk just did not know u was a dealer i want to get it around the middle of summer an atk 450mx model to be exact