GA GNCC The General - A few pics

TheJaspMan

GA GNCC The General - A few pics

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

Well there were three Cdales on site. I took shots of all of them to post. When I get home I'll throw some up. I have about 4000 shots to go through. Here are just a few to look at. The rest will be on Inferno Racing tomorrow.

The mud pit.

TheJaspMan

#2 Post by TheJaspMan »

This track is known for it's MX areas. This year was no diffrent. This year the XC guys were showing why an XC rider is so well rounded.

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

The GNCC is a family type setting. Lots of couples spend the minutes before the race talking. This couple traveled to make the race. And his girlfriend cheared him on all alone. She followed him to diffrent spots on the track and screamed till she nearly lost her voice.

TheJaspMan

#4 Post by TheJaspMan »

Many racers make new friends while sitting on the line waiting for the flag. These guys rushed to get their spots right after riders meeting and spend the next 45 mins talking about their quads and the race.

TheJaspMan

#5 Post by TheJaspMan »

Anyone want to claim this mug?

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

Rick and Traci Cecco work like a team before, during and after the race. Traci took first in her class and rode hard all day.

Her is an interview they were doing for the GNCC TV Series.

TheJaspMan

#7 Post by TheJaspMan »

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
Anyone want to claim this mug?

I know that little fat guy. I hope he finished b/c before he left, he said he was going to sell the quad if it didn't complete the race.

TheJaspMan

#9 Post by TheJaspMan »

on the gnccracing.com website it says he finished 2 laps. 24th place in his class

bombsquad54

#10 Post by bombsquad54 »

man if i sold my quad everytime i didnt finish i wouldve had about 20 by now, lol thank goodness me finished! nice pics jasp