mx vs atv unleashed

cdalerider75

#21 Post by cdalerider75 »

The following link provides a list to all ATV's, dirt bike ect.. within the game

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/587/587825p1.html

click link at the top of the screen at the following link

cdalepilot

#22 Post by cdalepilot »

i read that your supposed to be able to do a 360 on a quad and dirtbike.smile.gif

yamadjs08

#23 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
i read that your supposed to be able to do a 360 on a quad and dirtbike.smile.gif

Yeah, in the latest dirtwheels they have a little review and stuff over this game, and they have a picture showing the 360 on a quad! It looks like a sick game for sure!:clap:

SlOoT

#24 Post by SlOoT »

Looks like I have to get my self an X-box, coz I really want to play this game. Just to bad that the games here in the Netherlads are so expencive, an X-box game will cost you something close to a 80 $ sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

cdrookie

#25 Post by cdrookie »

this is by far the best atv/mx game ever made! i'm having a blast and pretty much dominating on my painfully underpowered 400ex type of machine on the medium diff outdoor series. the hillclimbs are too much fun eventhough i can't make most of them. the trophy trucks are wicked, hopefully they handle better in real life. everyone needs to go buy this game today!!!:hammer:

yamadjs08

#26 Post by yamadjs08 »

Well, best buy told me today that it would be out on xbox on the 29th, and then I called a video game shop, and they told me that they would have it tomorrow. So it had better be out tomorrow because I have heard so many different dates! :eek:

cdrookie

#27 Post by cdrookie »

you need a PS2 :hammer: and then go to walmart and get the game.

Jaybr

#28 Post by Jaybr »

I stopped by Best Buy today, they looked it up and said it should have shipped yesterday but they didn't have it yet. They reccomended I check EB Games, a small store a couple blocks down. When I pulled in the parking lot the UPS truck was sitting out front. Went in and they didn't have it on the shelf, checked the computer and it was in the box UPS had just dropped off.

I guess it was my lucky day, we have a copy for each Xbox and will be playing on Xbox live tonight:)

Lil Jbr is already practicing, but I've got work to do:mad:

atkguy

#29 Post by atkguy »

an amazing game well worth the 39.95 it cost ive had mine since this past friday

yamadjs08

#30 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by cdrookie
you need a PS2 :hammer: and then go to walmart and get the game.
LOL, I have a PS2 and an Xbox, I know that almost every game is better on Xbox, and I dont have the money to get one for each, I would rather wait for the xbox version! :cool: