Called Cannondale

Motoman440

#11 Post by Motoman440 »

I just saw a press release stating that the Accell is not going to buy the Cannondale Bicycle Division. Jnine is right!!! There could still be hope that one of the two interested parties he referenced will buy the motorsports from Pegagus. It appears there are two divisions to be sold by Pegasus and they are not interested in running either one. Now we must wait for the results of auction Number 2!!!

Knight440

#12 Post by Knight440 »

auction Number 2!!!

OMG we got to go thru this again:rolleyes: J/K any hope is good hope;)

Any Idea when this would take place?

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

I am under the impression that it isn't an auction, but a bidding process that will take place after the courts finalize pegasus's purchase. I could be wrong though.

Motoman440

#14 Post by Motoman440 »

That's my understanding also Derno24. It's not an actual auction just the two divisions are now up for sale under Pegasus's who is now the new owner.

Jnine

Company sale

#15 Post by Jnine »

Hello Guys:

Pegasus has no interest in owning a manufacturing company. They are a financial organization, and they want to cash out with a nice payday. There are 2 parties out there who are trying to buy the ATV group however. It ain't over. There is a lot of money to be made on the ATV side, and is hasn't gone unnoticed. I even got a call today from a guy who heard I was trying to buy it! I wish that was the case, but I can't find that checkbook!

JA

Rookiex

#16 Post by Rookiex »

I would be happy if you bought it biggrin.gif you would hook all us cdaleriders up tongue.gif