look what i got to ride today

mxer450

look what i got to ride today

#1 Post by mxer450 »

well........finally after all this time i rode a dale to today.dirt's moto
and the verdict is:..................................i liked it.that doesnt mean that im going out to go buy one(they're to tempermental and require to much TLC for me) but it was a nice quad to ride.the power delivery was very smooth which made it very easy to ride and control. that it was i was impressed with most of all. it handled pretty good shocks were a little too soft for me but not that bad. went through the whoops and stuck to the ground real nice.
i think ill stick with my crf but now no one can say you cant talk $hit about a bike you never rode.so now i can say i rode one.and the results are just what i thought they would be its a very fast and decent handling machine as long as it holds together.
here a fe pics of me on dirt's turd

mxer450

#2 Post by mxer450 »

a little roost action

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Here is a suggestion fat azz lose some weight and the suspension won't be so soft.smile.gif

Doesn't matter though you still suck Lou!tongue.gif

mxer450

#4 Post by mxer450 »

Originally posted by Derno24
Here is a suggestion fat azz lose some weight and the suspension won't be so soft.smile.gif

Doesn't matter though you still suck Lou!tongue.gif

look who's talkin slim

you cant your quad off the ground:w:

cannondale440

#5 Post by cannondale440 »

Mxer why do you say they're to tempermental and require to much TLC? As long as it holds together, eh. Did you form those opinions from your own extensive experience or just goin by the failures that you read about on this site?

mxer450

#6 Post by mxer450 »

from reading about failures on this site and many others.dont take it as an insult.its not meant to be, it might work for you but not for me.
you have to admit they have had more then there fair share of problems.more then most other quads.

cdrookie

#7 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by mxer450

you have to admit they have had more then there fair share of problems.more then most other quads. [/B]

hard to argue with that

cannondale440

#8 Post by cannondale440 »

You only read about the failures. You dont read about the ones that are still running since day1. It is people like you that give the Dales their bad rep. You Read a few posts and assume you know everything there is to know about one. Then you pass on BS opinions about them to your friends and then they pass on to their friends. You get the picture

bombsquad54

#9 Post by bombsquad54 »

ok lou, you can talk now. nice quads tho huh? mine is very ez to maintain, rock on DIRT.

mxer450

#10 Post by mxer450 »

i had fun riding yea,like i said it was a very smooth power curve.

440 how you say it people like me who give dales a bad name?you say i dont know about the people who havent had a problem since day one, well jesus you shouldnt expect any quad to have a problem, you would think that when a company releases aproduct it has been tested and they would have MAJOR engine failures with such a large number of machines.you can preach all you want about people who have never had a problem but unfortunatly the cannondale has the worst machenical failure rate of any quad i can remember.
not to say that the issue's cant be resolved but from the facture they are ticking time bombs unless you do some updating.