look what i got to ride today

mxer450

#31 Post by mxer450 »

Say it isn't so. 2 Dales running and the Mighty R is falling apart. Would that fall under bad maintenance or shoddy installation?

that would fall under "It was 3-4 years old and was time for a new one"
And i know that dale you rode at tower and the rausch race sure as heck isnt a stock motor, its been bulletproofed.

im 33

tower city was ok, im not really into just trail riding. i like to ride on a coarse(sp?) better. like the track we raced at the fall rausch xc is more fun for me, im into that when ever we can get a group of guys together to go.this weather sux, i wanted to race at atco this past saturday but with the rain and snow last week i figured it was going to be a mud pit. thats why we went down to the practice track cause its all sand and usually not as muddy as most other places.

Delaware152

#32 Post by Delaware152 »

I was able to ride at Seaford yesterday and the track was in good shape. I should have told you b/c I know the 4 hour ride is easier if all else fails. lol Donnie Lysinger made it down but he is a little closer than you I think.

Derno24

#33 Post by Derno24 »

Lou whatever you are game for. Lenny was just commenting that he wanted to go to Tower soon so I figured I would ask.

Yeah that is right Lenny. He is back from the dead!

Derno24

#34 Post by Derno24 »

Oh at Rausch I was riding Rick's quad so nope that was a stock motor!tongue.gif

mxer450

#35 Post by mxer450 »

Originally posted by Delaware152
I was able to ride at Seaford yesterday and the track was in good shape. I should have told you b/c I know the 4 hour ride is easier if all else fails. lol Donnie Lysinger made it down but he is a little closer than you I think.

are you talkin to me?
what track is seaford?i want to try blue diamond, thats about 2.5 hours from me, im in north jersey, i think lysinger is in central jersey.landing mx is probably about 3.5 hours away, thats in southern delaware right?
id like to do a ride at blue diamond, i think the saturday before race's quads are allowed on the big track so that would be when i wanna head down. im sure racer101 and dirt will come too.

mxer450

#36 Post by mxer450 »

Originally posted by Derno24
Lou whatever you are game for.  Lenny was just commenting that he wanted to go to Tower soon so I figured I would ask.

Yeah that is right Lenny.  He is back from the dead!

yea id rather hit rausch try to set up a date and let me know.

Derno24

#37 Post by Derno24 »

You honestly think Dirt is gonnago anywhere now?:eek:

mxer450

#38 Post by mxer450 »

Originally posted by Derno24
You honestly think Dirt is gonnago anywhere now?:eek:

why do you say that?

quadprorider

#39 Post by quadprorider »

In my opinion, all of the tracks at Blue Diamond suck. They hate quads, they don't groom, and once again they hate quads. The best track at this point is Seaford-always groomed, nice people who work there, and lots of fast guys on quads who go there often. I live 20 mins away from Blue Diamond and I haven't raced there or ridden there in ages, needless to say I don't like it. It would be sweet to have a nice palce to ride but when you go there it's like talking to a brick wall, there is NO chance:mad:

mxer450

#40 Post by mxer450 »

Originally posted by quadprorider
In my opinion, all of the tracks at Blue Diamond suck. They hate quads, they don't groom, and once again they hate quads. The best track at this point is Seaford-always groomed, nice people who work there, and lots of fast guys on quads who go there often. I live 20 mins away from Blue Diamond and I haven't raced there or ridden there in ages, needless to say I don't like it. It would be sweet to have a nice palce to ride but when you go there it's like talking to a brick wall, there is NO chance:mad:

from the picture on there website the track looks awsome.:confused: