1800 Gallon Aluminum Water Tank For Sale.

DanDuneBaboon

1800 Gallon Aluminum Water Tank For Sale.

#1 Post by DanDuneBaboon »

Hello,

I have a 1800 gallon aluminum water tank for sale. It has never carried hazerdous liqiud. I am located in northern California. The tank is completly aluminum. For pics please email me at
MMD3629@aol.com I am asking $2000.00

Dan

Brad Oakley

#2 Post by Brad Oakley »

It's amazing how things work!!!

I was looking for a good water tank to feed our new dyno - and out of the blue, Dan puts up this thread.

It's Tuesday night. I'm resting in Klamath Falls - headed home (Salt Lake) in the morning. On the trailer of my trusty F350 is the tank that Dan had. MINE now!!!

Just want to thank Daniel one more time for his part in making a dream of mine come true.

Oh... Dan is the proud owner of one of the CLEANEST FX400's I've ever seen. If he takes care of it, he'll be shredding the dunes of Northern California for YEARS to come.

THANKS AGAIN !!!

Cdale_racer_669

#3 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

fill it with some petrol and send it my way, then the way things work will be amazing:)

DanDuneBaboon

#4 Post by DanDuneBaboon »

Hello,

Dear Brad,

I hope the tank works out for you and your Dino. I Just wanted to say thank you for taking a interest in my tank. I hope to see you some time up here at the Oregon Dunes. Well Thank you agian, and If I ever need any thing for my Dale you will be the one That I get ahold of. Good luck on the BLACK WIDOW PROJECT!

Dan AKA.....THE CANNONDALE KID.....