A Big Thanks To All C'Dalers

Psychosis

A Big Thanks To All C'Dalers

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Just thought I'd post to finally thank all of you guys for the help from the time I've been here till now. No, I'm not leaving. After a lot of help from you guys I finally got one rebuilt thanks to Timbo working the crank/piston. ATK finally got settled w/me and is fixing my wrist pin problem. And thanks to all the help, last night I pulled off my first pro-am overall win in an arenacross race.

I only had one buddy there w/me and he raced too so no pics but the track takers should have some online this week. Got second in heat race. Sadly enough, didn't get the holeshot but that was rider's error. Not sure, but think I could've got him. Was 2nd to the corner. Went to the main and pulled the holeshot but screwed up in the first whoops section and dropped to second behind the same guy.

Main is 8 laps so not real long. Tried passing every time and finally got him on the inside coming out of the last whoops section on the 8th lap. Banged tires but all was fine. Only 2 more turns and finally got a pro-am win. Lets just say I'm a lot faster in AX then MX. Don't ask me why.

Just had to mention that and say that the Timbo crank really gives power. All the guys were asking what was in it b/c out of the corners I was running away from them. Felt good to have a C'Dale/ATK quad on top the podium. So basically I'd like to thank everyone here who's ever helped me out or will in the future. I won't name any b/c I know I'll leave somebody out, but I'm glad to be a part of the best quad community on the net.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats great!Pro-Am is a tough class anywhere.Very impressive.

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

Thanks a lot. Guys like Moto50 have seen me race MX or atleast been there and though I can usually get near or at front of the pack, I'm nowhere near as fast as I am in AX style races. I've always ridden tracks that're identical to AX ones but usually outdoor. You'd think it'd cross over, but I'm working on it this year.

cannondale440

#4 Post by cannondale440 »

Wonderful news!! Keep those wins coming and congrats.

theJeStEr1340

#5 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Congrats on the win man! One day I hope to be that fast.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Psychosis you need to get to the Quad Olympics here.Big money $5000 to winner I believe.It is a AX motocross track tight with lots of jumps close together.

http://www.fantasymoto.com/

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

Congrats Dude

:clap: :clap:

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

Good work!!!!smile.gif

twisted

#9 Post by twisted »

Good job phycosis, I may not have helped you any, but I've been behind you from the start..(im shano)... we go wayyy back.:clap:

dalewannbe

#10 Post by dalewannbe »

get job, and that's great news about the timbo crank. keep us posted on how that motor runs.