Finally lined em up!

jfarrar

#31 Post by jfarrar »

Originally posted by ******
Don't quote mags  unless you read the whole article and are quoting about stuff that goes with the thread.

HMMM....
Quote from ATV Sport "ATK VR 450 peak 64.74mph in 13.18 sec, Polaris Predator TLD peak 61.77mph in 13.82 sec"

SLAM:hammer:

bombsquad54

#32 Post by bombsquad54 »

nothings a slam on this site, i dont take any of you seriously, i mean come on its the internet, lol. like i said before, the dale is faster, by a pinch

wanablaze

#33 Post by wanablaze »

That's a pretty big pinch. As stated the atk reaches it's top speed almost a second before the Tld does and the Atk has a higher top speed. Look at the times, they clearly didn't know how to launch the ATK.

No Predator has ever pulled me up top, in fact, that's where I walk away from a lot of bikes. I'm sure there are some big bores out there that could, but c'mon if I can take down modded ones (I'm no pro, either) there's no way a stock predator can take down a modded moto. Unless the person riding the cdale completly lacked riding skills.

bombsquad54

#34 Post by bombsquad54 »

then why can i holeshot 15000 yfz and trx's cause i did it saturday. its all about skill . nuff said

cannondale440

#35 Post by cannondale440 »

Bomb you are one unique individual thats for sure. I suppose your so good that soon youll be sponsord by honda or yammi and then say that they are faster then your predator. IMO, anything that is over the 450cc limit and is still slower, is not the quad to ride. Might as well make those classes unlimited. Exception for the predator, thats the stupidest thing ive ever hurd of. I guess everybodies got to bow down to polariis

cannondale440

#36 Post by cannondale440 »

Then again maybe it is the quad to ride since you can 500cc. What would happen if i put a 469/500cc dale motor in a predator does that count.

Delaware152

#37 Post by Delaware152 »

I am curious to see how the predator does when it makes it's national debut. With 50 more cc's and so much skill it should easily finish in the top 5 of a pro-am class.

parks9

#38 Post by parks9 »

the predator is not the bike for me, but... bombsquads bonestock predator with a Carbon Pro slip on faired well with 2 other quads worth 2 times as much as his. or... it couldve been that he is that good of rider and got the pred to where it was! hmmm. i dunno

but ben i have to agree with them on one thing, you are loyal to anything you have and will say nothing but good things about them. my guess is you will end up with a different 450, maybe a z450 when they come out, and say you didnt like the pred!?

wanablaze

#39 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
then why can i holeshot 15000 yfz and trx's cause i did it saturday. its all about skill . nuff said

That must have been one big track. tongue.gif

Happyboy

#40 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by wanablaze
That must have been one big track.  :p

In his defense, those boys up there spend alot of money on their quads. I couldn't beleive it when I was talking to them a couple months back. Guy ordered a brand new 450R and was having some company build it up. Was costing like 15k. I laughed and told him I could spend 5k on a Dale and beat with a good rider on it. The guys laughed and said the typical don't trust a dale comments.

Bomb does ride pretty good guys. He isn't the prettiest rider out there but he will push the machines as hard as he can. Him being good on the predator just goes to show what so many of us preach(especially about drag racing). Its more the rider when you get the machines to a certain level. You put me on a 15k quad and I will get smoked by a 15 year old kid on a blaster.