Finally lined em up!

jacobw

#61 Post by jacobw »

nice those look good. This race is about 15 miles from branson, missouri. How wide is that beast ben looks like it might be a bit wide for the woods. Maybe just looks that way! Yeah come on up fellas we will have a good time.smile.gif

Happyboy

#62 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
:rotf :rotf

EDIT: Hey, 469th post:) If nobody gets that i'm going to look like an idiot

Idiot

bombsquad54

#63 Post by bombsquad54 »

stock a arms, its 46.5 wide nearly 47. just got new shocks. ******, his name is pedro! lol yea shes lower than the dale now, scary!

jlm996s

#64 Post by jlm996s »

Hey Sean...Jared called and said he was going to come up Friday night and race Saturday....how about you? smile.gif

haydug

#65 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
they made an exception starting this year for the pred,  

:confused:
http://atvscene.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11298

Happyboy

#66 Post by Happyboy »

I kinda thought this. There is a preddy around here that races Flat track and that is what they did to it.

And Jared can't commit to coming and actually racing yet. His quad is busted right now. He wants to steal roberts parts. Poor little busted 400EXs. Kinda funny, there are more busted hondas in our group right now than there are broken cannondales. smile.gif

jlm996s

#67 Post by jlm996s »

Well maybe he's planning on racing on foot:eek:

parks9

#68 Post by parks9 »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
ive raced 2 harescrambles before, they are awsome!!!! guys have i said anything bad about a dale????????? NO, i love them but i am sponsored on a predator, sorry cannondale440, watch me ride before you judge me.  i cant wait till i can get it in a pro race and do well. thanks sean and adam and others that know i can ride. you guys are welcome at my house for a beer anytime! lol Jacob you still want that jacket? lol i nearly won my first local pro race on my pred. first time i rode the dale it wasnt perdy, but after i got used to the dale i could fly on it.

PARKS9----- do you see now why i talk crap about yamaha's?
do i talk bad about 250r's or 400ex's or dales??????

i do like the predator alot guys i wont lie.

yes i see why you talk trash about them... I still like mine, although it is having the electrical problems. Next thing i get will have no electrical on it. either a trx, crf, or a yfz with a kicker

Happyboy

#69 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by parks9
yes i see why you talk trash about them... I still like mine, although it is having the electrical problems. Next thing i get will have no electrical on it. either a trx, crf, or a yfz with a kicker

No electrical? All quads have electical. you can have all sorts of problems if your little rev box is messed up or even if your stator is shorting. smile.gif Can't get away from problems man.

USAMoto00

#70 Post by USAMoto00 »

Originally posted by haydug
:confused:
http://atvscene.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11298

LMAO Didn't I say that? Good one Doug!:clap: :rotf