Just bought 440 Blaze???

Sage

Just bought 440 Blaze???

#1 Post by Sage »

I bought a 440 Blaze yesterday. I paid 3,000 for the bike. It has 15 hours on it. The bike has the black circle things that I suppose change the mapping. It also has all of the updates done, atleast my friend told me they are done. After reading a bunch of posts on this site I wonder if I should have bought something else. Did I get a deal, or was I taken? This is the first Cannondale that I have even seen, so I know nothing.

Sandstorm

#2 Post by Sandstorm »

Sage I'm in West Jordan.. We're you at in Utah. I can help you out somewhat..

Sage

#3 Post by Sage »

I did get the software and something that you can plug into your laptop. It also came with a new set of paddels. I am in Orem.

pdavis

#4 Post by pdavis »

sounds like a pretty good deal to me

yamadjs08

#5 Post by yamadjs08 »

****, wish I could find a deal like that...

cdalepilot

#6 Post by cdalepilot »

thats highway robbery.:drink: welcome to the community.

Sandstorm

#7 Post by Sandstorm »

Sage I am going to Phoenix tomorrow for the red neck race. The week after we'll be at the dunes. Bring it on down w/ the laptop and we'll get it running sweet...

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Sounds like you got a GREAT deal!Enjoy it.

rancid

utah

#9 Post by rancid »

i just rode a cannondale about 2 weeks ago after owning a raptor for about 2 years and these things are a **** of alot funner so i found 1 a 02 canibal stock with a bills pipe and nerfs and the full ohlins,for 2500.00 and about 4 days ago i came across an 03 just takin out of the crate all stock black canibal i have only takin it up the street so for and it blows a little bit of smoke after it warms up for a minute and went to start it and it just cranks over so i think i fouled a plug but i got that one for 1800.00, and now found out about all these updates i have to do but i dont want to give up i really like these quads so i called atk and that seems pretty pricey for what you get so does anyone know how or know anybody in utah that works on these things or can help with this kinda whant to get alot of power out the 02, just want to see what some options are.

Sage

#10 Post by Sage »

Sandstorm,
I am headed to the dunes friday, to try out this bike. I was planning on going down next weekend also. I will have to meet up with you down there. I will bring the all the stuff I recieved with this Blaze. Thanks Sage