If you are part of this....read!!

4punksdad

#21 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by jcv440
Joe,

that sounds good!  Mark me down for a spot.  I drove by your town this weekend on my way to Dansville......oh my what a waste!  We drove down Saturday after work, got in at 12:30, woke up at 6:30 and headed for the track.  Well, they canceled the race, so we got to jump back in the truck and drive 500 miles again.....not a happy camper!!!

you had my address from the oil purchase. you should have stopped. we were riding!

JBBSPEED

#22 Post by JBBSPEED »

This is my last post to this topic because it is a waist of time for other people to read..

Drbowtie me and you have very few things in common. One being we own Cannondales. I am not down or depress but I am concerned about the future of Cannondale. I still believe that there is a chance that they may find away out of this. My life is not quads I have many hobbies but ATVing is my most active. I truly hope you do not get what you are asking for a quad that has to rely on Aftermarket support to stay alive because you will own a quad that you can only brag about riding once to your kids. I want my kids to be able to buy a Cannondale/Harleydale from a dealer some day. And that is that.

drbowtie

#23 Post by drbowtie »

Are you going to make me park down the street Four punks because you know that your Ford is going to need all the head start it can get?

Ford is still a four letter word that starts with an "F" ya know!

JBB Speed... Peace... If you can name what activity we could do as a group that would save this company, name it! I will support it. I might even support it financially if feasible.

I just think it's out of our hands regardless of what is posted or intended in our minds. We are simply passengers on this bus.

Best regards JBB, really!wink.gif

Jaybr

#24 Post by Jaybr »

I'm with JBB on this one. I've got a 14 year old son riding a modded Mojave. I'd like to be able to move him up to a Dale in a couple years when he's ready.

jcv440

#25 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
you had my address from the oil purchase. you should have stopped. we were riding!

Yeah, Ray and I where thinking about it! I don't see any snow in those pictures? You guys didn't get snowed on?

drbowtie

#26 Post by drbowtie »

So I gave this thing some thought today. Do I really want Cannondale to go under? No not really... So why did I state that? It is how I deal with the dissappointment. I simply looked for the positive in this mess and focus on it.

The main positive that I could see is that I will be one of the only ones that have one of these in this area and I like to have my own toy. Not something that everyone else has so that was a positive to me. That is where that comment originated from.

I would like to see them stay around. It's simply easier for me to assume that they are done then it is to keep hoping on a whim. I guess we all deal with things differently.

So here is my public apology.

I... DrBowtie... am... Sorry!

I'm not taking back the Dukes of Hazzard comment though!biggrin.gif It was just an anology...

4punksdad

#27 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by jcv440
Yeah, Ray and I where thinking about it!  I don't see any snow in those pictures?  You guys didn't get snowed on?

we sure did..........check the trail tails forum for the full ride review. some snow in them pics.

JBBSPEED

#28 Post by JBBSPEED »

4punksdad Cool pics ... were they taken in NC? Do guys ever ride with Wyndzer?

Drbowtie ... Peace and future friendship.

4punksdad

#29 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by JBBSPEED
4punksdad Cool pics ... were they taken in NC? Do guys ever ride with Wyndzer?

Drbowtie ... Peace and future friendship.

pics taken in my back yard in virginia.

jcv440

#30 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Ben
Ugh - we got 6+ inches here and it is still snowing (about an hour south of Pittsburgh).  Hey Jim, at you guys going to the Millfield, OH GNCC?

No, we're planning on hitting Raush, Powerline, and Taylortown. I should have my quad ready by Taylortown. I have a couple more GNC's to try to attend too!