Do you wear MX boots?

cdaleracer52

#11 Post by cdaleracer52 »

i wear alpinestar vectors, there awesome. good support with plenty of flexability. perfect atv boot.

KRMit

#12 Post by KRMit »

Fox Trackers

These are my first boots so I can't give much of a comparison, but I love em. I'm not completely used to the peg position on the Cannon yet and I'll frequently land jumps with just the end of my feet on the pegs. The boots provide enough support that this is ok. At first I didn't know how I'd be able to ride in the things as stiff as they were, but now they're broken in and I even forget they're on. It just doesn't feel right riding in sneakers now.

guthrie08

#13 Post by guthrie08 »

alpinestar vectors are what i use. very comfortable and great support. i like the sole of them to, very different then anything else out there, and they dont slip off the pro-pegs.

jesshamner

#14 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by twisted
Good ol' cheap onel's. They work.

Me too! Mine were cheap and have lasted a couple years now. They aren't the most comfortable but they do the trick and provide adequate (sp) support.

If you're trail riding or racing xc, I suggest the atv sole. If I get stuck or get lodged against a tree, I don't want to be slipping all over the place.

TraumaRN

#15 Post by TraumaRN »

Sidi Flexforce. Comfortable, super ankle protection. Squeaky.

jacobw

#16 Post by jacobw »

Alpinestar vectors! :head: :head: Great boots cant beat them!:clap:

TheJaspMan

#17 Post by TheJaspMan »

I won't ride with out them!

I wear O'Neals. I have a couple of broken buckles and use duct tape to hold those spots tight. :eek:

Cdale_racer_669

#18 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i owned a pair of cheap thors before my Astars. i will NEVER go back to a cheap boot. those things were so uncomfortable, and i was always getting blisters, and i culdnt walk at all. a good boot is well worth the money

Psychosis

#19 Post by Psychosis »

Gaerne SG10's here and definately no complaints. Great boot!